Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
The spell (fanart already done)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: The spell (fanart already done)
sfp
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The spell (fanart already done) 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 0
Mortalities lost,
bloody tears shed
by one who truly cares,
Seeing and feeling,
two turn to one,
not to be undone
She is the seer,
the feeler
The source and
the way.

these are the wards carved into kagome's back.

The spell carved out in the flesh with the sorcerers sacrificial knife.
The sorcerers blood (and in this case narakus miasma) and enchanted herbs brushed across the wounds.
A seers stone, a live opal and enchanted gold all crushed to a fine grain then melted down to liquid and poured into the wound.
Enchanted gold that has been melted (enchanted; so it will be soft and flexible like flesh when it cools)
Narakus miasma
A seers stone (this stone gives the user the ability to see the past, present and more commonly the future.)
A life opal (otherwise known as a blood opal) this was used so she wouldn’t die during the spell.
(Maybe a demons hart instead of the opal? - or both?)

check out my art that needs a story to go with it.

Warning: Graphic portrayal of wards carved into Kagome's back

www.dokuga.com/gallery?func=detail&id=2682

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/03/31 21:25 By sfp.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Gothic Lust
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The spell (fanart already done) 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Interesting idea. I'd love to write something for this, but I have a few questions first.

Does this have to be within the parameters of the canon universe, or can I push outside the box and dive into the alternate universe realm?

Do you wish for this to be a short fic, or can I make it a bit longer?

Do you have a specific plan for this idea, or can I just run away with it (and I may not come back, don't worry, I'll send postcards.)?

What does the spell really mean? What is it's true purpose?

I'll tell you what I'm thinking so far:

Naraku, village healer gone astray, has abducted a farmer's daughter (Kagome) to use as a sacraficial lamb of sorts. His plans for absolute power backfire when he unleases a power he cannot control. Unsure if he is truely dead or if he has curse the young girl into something monsterous, the village attempt to destroy all that he has touched and corrupted, which sadly includes his innocent victim, Kagome. Through the kind actions of a young village boy, she has avoided being murdered by her village, but as she grows and the cursed words on her back begin to resurface, can the teenage survivor of a madman's quest for supreme power battle against the demons he has unleashed into this world, especially when one said demon (Sesshomaru) has just saved her from yet another attempt by a madwoman? What does this demon have to gain from saving her cursed life?

Logged Logged
sfp
Pup
graphgraph
Re:The spell (fanart already done) 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
You may do what you wish with this, all I ask is that the spells words stay the same, and you can interpret the words of the spell however you will. Hope you have fun! Run wild with it! The spell (In my head at least) is something that turns Kagome very, very empathic ~ just imagine the drama that could cause between her and Sesshoumaru! Or anyone and everyone else for that matter ~ But you do not have to go that way with it if you do not want. . . Ah, a long story would also be lovely, they happen to be my favorite.

Like I said have fun with it!
~SFP~

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.