Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Throw a Challenge at me, I dare you
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Throw a Challenge at me, I dare you
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Throw a Challenge at me, I dare you 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 7
Hello gang. Not only does TamshaToko return to Dokuga, but i'm also a very bored college student who lives in a dorm on weekdays where there is no internet nor many forms of entertainment.

That's where the good members of Dokuga come in.

I plan on soon updating all my fanfics (after I reread them to remember where I was) but until I begin that adventure I would like to try to something new to ease back into my kag/sess writing style. That's why i'm asking for kag/sess one shot ideas. The one I like the most will win?

Win what you may ask? Seeing as how my Gaia Gold is no good here I guess the winner gets to have their challenge written into story forum by me. How exciting...

The deadline is this Wednesday please hit me with your best shot.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Throw a Challenge at me, I dare you 14 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 31
Welcome Back. There's many challenges going on right now. Like rOo's GM challenge (if you're over 18), D.S Anno and Rikayu's Halloween challenge, Skye's weekly challenge, a smaller one I'm hosting, the smut(romance) challenge, etc.

You can go here: dokuga.com/forum/29-challenges for current challenges hosted by other Dokugians. Have fun!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/09/27 02:45 By Saholia.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.