Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Area 51
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Area 51
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Area 51 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi Peeps My challenge is easy, its involves area fifty one. Area fifty one is not about aliens that is just a cover up from the government work with the demons that still exist in modern day. Sesshoumaru is the leader of the black ops security team that guards the demon prison that it actually is. Sesshoumaru reports to Inupapa and Inuyasha must be his second in command. Kagome is going to be work some where in Roswell New Mexico and get messed up with Sesshoumaru, the minimum is five hundred words and the rest is up to you. I do hope you take this challenge.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Priestess Skye
Darth Skye
graphgraph
Re:Area 51 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 696975
omg I love this plotbunny. I have too many

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s Mokomoko-sama at the Claiming Thread!
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Area 51 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
well there is always next time

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.