Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here!
Vyncent
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 2
Story must be Canon

1) A clock (or some kind of piece that measures the passage of time, something traditional to the country and time.

2) A lamp (anything that provides light)

3) An aphrodisiac (but the person who it is given to must not be aware of its presence.) (example, the aphrodisiac could be placed in a lamp)

The above items must be clearly described in the story.

It must be or become extremely intimate, however, the initial reason for the giving of the intimacy must be because of a sacrifice, as in a character in the fic must be giving up something for the sake of something else..."

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Dunkelgelb
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
I might try this challenge.

Here's the scenario I have in mind:

1. Since one of the requirements of the challenge is for the story to be canon, the setting would be early on in the anime/manga storyline, shortly after InuYasha and Kagome's fight with Sesshomaru in the dimension inside the Black Pearl.

2. Consequently, Sesshomaru is missing his left arm, since InuYasha cut it off with Tetsuseiga.

3. Kagome is greatly concerned that Sesshomaru intends to kill InuYasha in revenge. She asks, then begs him to let InuYasha live, to which he propositions her to offer herself to him sexually in exchange for InuYasha's continued life.

4. Kagome agrees and Sesshomaru directs her to meet him in a mountain cave relatively close to Edo (I think this is the village where the Bone Eater well is located, and is therefore Kagome's de facto home in the Feudal Era) at night.

5. In the cave, sex happens! Several sexual acts in various positions would ensue. The sexual content fulfills the intimacy requirement of the challenge. The general tone would be of Sesshomaru being a creep by using the threat of murdering InuYasha to coerce Kagome into a sexual encounter. I'm thinking it would be kind of like the scene in the 1984 film "Amadeus," where Mozart's wife Constanze visits Salieri at night to offer herself to him, bribing him with her body so that he would help Mozart be given a lucrative position in the court of Emperor Joseph II. Alternatively, it would also be kind of like the scene in the 1994 film "True Lies," where Jamie Lee Curtis' character does a striptease for her husband (Arnold Schwarzenegger), thinking him to be another man as she thinks herself to be caught up in some kind of cloak-and-dagger spy conspiracy. I would try to combine the drama of the former with the sexiness of the latter.

6. For the 'lamp' requirement, I would have Sesshomaru use his youki to form a shining orb and use it as a light source in the cave.

7. For the "clock" requirement, Sesshomaru could also use an hourglass and use it to basically say, "Miko, you have one hour to pleasure me as many times as you can. Fail to please me and InuYasha DIES."

8. For the aphrodisiac, I think that Kagome could subtly use her reiki to manipulate Sesshomaru's emotional and physical state through his youki, to make him more pliable to her attentions. This way, not all of the cards would be in Sesshomaru's hands, so to speak.

9. The story would end with Kagome succeeding in pleasing Sesshomaru, after which he would keep his word of letting InuYasha live, in exchange for future flings with him.

Is there a time limit for this challenge?

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2018/09/01 09:21 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: Edited to conform to K rated forum posts
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here! 5 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 37
I will give this challenge a try. I have one chapter story working on and I have not updated it for more than six months. Sighs! Perhaps I am having writers block or it's a sad case of no motivation. Hopefully this challenge will give me the push I need to get going again.

This challenge sounds very exciting.

Logged Logged
Vyncent
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Apologies If I Am Not Supposed to Post Here! 5 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
No, there is no time limit on this challenge!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.