Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
MA ONLY(18+) Avadrea's GM Kink Challenge
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
This thread is a place to post all challenges. All challenges on this site need to be SessKag. If you have any questions contact a moderator.
Go to bottom
TOPIC: MA ONLY(18+) Avadrea's GM Kink Challenge
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
MA ONLY(18+) Avadrea's GM Kink Challenge 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
I wanted to try a new challenge series. And this one is for all you GM's out there.

MA ONLY!
NO YIMS! That means no one under 18 years of age can participate in this challenge. Also if you are under 18, you should not be reading any fics posted to this challenge. This is for GMs ONLY.

Please respect Dokuga's rules about MA and GM content.

Now I hope that was clear. *peeks around the room.* Are all the kids gone? Good.

Okay lovely GM's. This is meant to be a MA smutastic challenge. Prompts will be of kinks, all kinds of delicious and deviant desires and interests. I hope this will add some new variety and flare to all the naughty fics out there. Make it a bodice ripper or a dark seductive lemon. As long as it is steamy.

Rules:
1. In case I wasn't clear before. NO YIMS. No one under the age of 18 period end of story.
2. These prompts can be used in one shots or chapters of an ongoing series.
3. These prompts can be used either for stories or drawings.
4. This time there is a word count of 1000 words minimum. Sorry this is not for drabbles.
5. Please reply to this post with a link to your story or drawing.
6. All entries must follow all Dokuga rules.
7. There is no deadline for prompts. You can use them at any time no matter how long ago they where posted.
9. The work must be made for the challenge. In the case of an ongoing series that means that the new chapter must be made for the challenge, it dose not mean that the whole piece has to be for the challenge.
9. Stories must be M or MA. This is a GM challenge and we want it naughty.
10. The prompt must feature predominately in the chapter. I want you to try and explore the kink, not just mention it.
11. NO YIMS!!! No one under 18.

note: this is my first time doing a GM challenge. So if I need to add any more disclaimers or anything please let me know. I am trying to be as careful as I can to follow the rules.

Banners:

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/17 19:08 By Avadrea.

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kitana Tsukino-hime
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY(18+) Avadrea's GM Kink Challenge 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 9
Ooh, goody...

-naughty smirk- This Challenge is like scarily suited to me. XD

Logged Logged

Sig/Story Archive Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer

Claim Game Banner (C) Sesshomaru\'s Secret Admirer
Avadrea
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:MA ONLY(18+) Avadrea's GM Kink Challenge 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 27
week 2: Corset

want an extra challenge. Put Sesshoumaru in the corset. :3 (Now I want to draw Sesshy in a corset >.<)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/09/17 19:09 By Avadrea.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.