Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
can someone help me out please Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: can someone help me out please
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
can someone help me out please 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
i came over from A Single Spark, and i know i've seen several people who have also used both but i've been searching for a story from A single spark and can't remember it's name. I know it's complete, it's AU, the gang are in high school, (this was one of the few high school stories i really liked) when the story starts kagome was no longer friends with Inuyasha, Miroku, and Sango, they hang out with Sesshomaru's group. Sess, and the rest of them make a bet that he can take Kagome's virginity, at a party he does it and accidently marks her. she gets pregnant, and due to sess's mistreatment of her has to drop out of high school. she becomes really sick. she has to move in with her cousin bank (i don't know how to spell the rest of his name but he was always called bank anyway), where her grandfather found out she was pregnant. i think if you know the story then that should be more than enough info. I could go into a lot more detail if you really need it.

the thing is im not sure it ever made it to this site, so if anyone knows what the title was and who wrote it could you please let me know. and if you know it's on another site, that would help a lot too.

Logged Logged
  The topic has been locked.
Angel
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:can someone help me out please 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 9
sesskag.com/fanficread.php?fid=1876&cid=1
It's called Winds of Change by KogasAngel

Logged Logged
Josie Knox
Pup
graphgraph
Re:can someone help me out please 15 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
THANKS!!! I know that's it, before even looking at it! I knew once someone told me the name i would remember it!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.