Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
FOUND! Searching For a Fic: Kagome is Reborn Forum is locked
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: FOUND! Searching For a Fic: Kagome is Reborn
Viera
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
FOUND! Searching For a Fic: Kagome is Reborn 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone!

I have been lurking in this fandom for a bit and took some time off recently. A few days ago, I picked up Inuyasha on Netflix and got the itch to revisit this website and some of my favorite stories. You can imagine how upset I was when I couldn't remember what they were called. I didn't want to bug you all, but Google didn't help and so I turn to your wisdom to see if you've heard of this one story at all...it goes something like this:

EDITED to add more details:

It happens after Naraku is killed. Kagome makes a wish on the Jewel, but dies. Inuyasha is devastated. Many people are at this ceremony, including Sesshoumaru. After everyone leaves, he sees that she is reborn as a child. She seems to know his name.

He tried to get rid of her, but she follows him everywhere. They travel together, but Kagome has no memory of her past. There was a stone involved...or maybe a few...that seemed to have pieces of her soul! There was a fox demon character too, but I can't remember his name.

It turns out later that she and Inu had a daughter together before she died. I remember reading about how traumatized and upset he was about her death. None of the normal gang seemed to know she was alive.

I don't think the story was ever finished.

If you can help, I would be SOO grateful for something to read this holiday. Thank you so much!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/09/10 17:14 By Ellara.
  The topic has been locked.
Viera
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Searching For a Fic: Kagome is Reborn 3 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 0
I found this! The story is called "Limerance ~Beyond the Feudal Fairy Tale~" by Kyndred Raven

I am so sad to see it hasn't been completed! But it looks like a few chapters were added since I last read it.

EDIT BY WICCAN: This story is rated MA, NO YIMs!! Also, here is the link: http://www.dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/10069/1

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2020/09/10 17:51 By wiccanmethuselah. Reason: inserted rated required by RULES!
  The topic has been locked.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.