Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 16
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Assignment 16
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
Alrighty this week its 15 lovelys to read through, but don't get discouraged every one there all oneshots!! enjoy this treat...oh and as you all might notice i wrote one of this weeks assignments and i can't very well review my own story, so ill only be reviewing the other 14. Happy Reading!!!
######################################

I LOVE YOU by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
He didnt want these feelings. She was hurting because of what he was doing. sessXkag both are out of character.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Angst, Drama, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 977 - Reads: 318

MEAN GIRLS by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
Ok so this story is just a drabble i had writers block so i wrote this to see if it helped and it did so i hope you dont hate it to much review if u want peace out WARNING DOES HAVE A SHORT LEMON I WARNED YOU IF U DO NOT LIKE LEMONS THERE IS A WARNING STATING WHEN THE LEMON STARTS AND ENDS THANK YOU
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,619 - Reads: 406

You say by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
a poem just for those people who like poetry please tell me what you think about the poem PEACE OUT
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Friendship, Romance - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 48 - Reads: 61

Bleeding Inside by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
Poem sad
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 127 - Reads: 74

Love at last by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
a short fic of sessXkag
Rating: - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 643 - Reads: 94

happy after by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
sequel to My love (sesshomaru) hope u enjoy
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 703 - Reads: 118

Can You See by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews
Poem
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 12-23-08 - Created: 12-23-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 321 - Reads: 74

Friends of Old by DeathsSilentApproach Reviews
Miroku, Sango, Kirrara, and Shippu stayed at Keade’s while Inuyasha and Kagome check out some shard rumors. Mean while they encounter Sesshoumaru along the way. Sesshoumaru then asks some very strange questions. One-shot
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Drama, Romance - Updated: 12-26-08 - Created: 12-26-08 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,860 - Reads: 591

The Miko and the Demon by DeathsSilentApproach Reviews
Kagome arrives home just in time to find the bodies of her family murdered by a demon. Four boys arive on the scene and take her to their boss and she meets someone she hasn't seen in a while. Very slight YYHIY crossover.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Action, Drama, Romance - Updated: 12-26-08 - Created: 12-26-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,755 - Reads: 431

Never let you go by GeminiStarlyte Reviews
She knows that she has someone special and she will never let him go. Oneshot.
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Erotica, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 12-29-08 - Created: 12-29-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 197 - Reads: 321

All Around Me by XxUnknownXxXEntityxX Reviews
Song Fic! Very hot and Lemony!! Sesshoumaru courts Kagome after she leaves his Brother for good!! Previously posted on FF net
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Erotica, Romance - Updated: 10-10-09 - Created: 10-10-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,223 - Reads: 1,342

Revenge is a Dish Best Served Sweet by Ikaru Reviews
This was originally part of a collaborative effort between several authors that recently fell through. Kagome gets revenge on Sesshoumaru in a very sweet way.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Humor, Romance - Updated: 01-11-09 - Created: 01-11-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,538 - Reads: 328

The Train of Eternity by Marcairn Reviews
I cannot remember when I got on the train. I have always been here, watching other people get on, stay and leave. I wonder if I will ever leave myself.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Romance, Vignette - Updated: 01-11-09 - Created: 01-11-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,715 - Reads: 91

Complications of the Mind by Dee Reviews
Sesshomaru is having some very interesting internal conversations with himself. (Drabbles)
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 09-01-09 - Created: 09-01-09 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 824 - Reads: 347

All in Moderation by Luna Reviews
Moderation is a principle of life. Doing something "in moderation" means not doing it excessively. Yet when cold truths seem too much for Kagome to handle, a night out in town leads to a ruenion where all is nothing, and love can never be too much...S/Kag
Rating: K+ - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 01-12-09 - Created: 01-12-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 7,490 - Reads: 404

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 21
im all finished and i must say this week had some....interesting, yes that is a safe word...interesting stories...there were two of them i really liked this week, 'All Around Me' was a fic filled with well written lemony goodness, and 'All in Moderation' was a long but very sweet fic, with a classy romance between our favorite couple.

Alright Later everyone

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
VICTORY!! Yey I finished! I have to say: there were a lot of good picks (wow i say that every week).

My favs (in order) were: Train of Eternity; All in Moderation; and All Around Me. (I only say this because I had read All Around Me a while back, so it was as...fresh to me.)

I felt kind of bad saying the same things over and over again for Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) *whew that was a long author's name*

...and yes ikaru...they were...interesting >.<

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 54
Done as well. Both of yours have been approved, but I won't get your banners up until tomorrow.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Scherherazade
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 12
I've just finished this week's assignment. Train of Eternity was probably my favorite. It was very esoteric. Even though it was hard to nail down exactly what was happening, what was symbolic and what was real, I enjoyed for just those reasons. Extremely thought provoking. I liked it better after I had walked away from it and had time to process what I'd read.

All in Moderation was probably my second favorite. I thought it was a good story but for me just missed the mark for being great. See my review if you want to know why. Never Let Them See You Cry, aka Shawna Terry did really well with some of her poetry, she conveys emotions very well.

Whew, glad I finished just in time before the new assignment comes out.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Approved and all banners for those complete so far will be going up now. Sorry it took so long, been really busy this week.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 33
Yay! All finished!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sessylove219 wrote:
Yay! All finished!

Approved and your banner will be going up in a moment. A word of advice though, when writing CC try to write in first person rather than second person POV. Like saying I think it's a bit...rather than You made it a bit... It tends to sound more like you're trying to help the author rather than making fun of them, and I'm not saying you did, your reviews were really well written, but authors especially the newer ones will respond and understand the CC for what it is better when in first POV.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
This week's author banners have now been sent out .

Logged Logged

Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 16 14 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
Ikaru/Hairann....finally managed to finish this...now to sleep so I will have energy to work on 17

Thanks for the extension. Still in pain somewhat but I can sit up enough to read and type.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Angelicatt wrote:
Ikaru/Hairann....finally managed to finish this...now to sleep so I will have energy to work on 17

Thanks for the extension. Still in pain somewhat but I can sit up enough to read and type.

Approved and you go get a lot of rest so you can feel better. Your banner will go up in just a moment.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Just realized Luna has a sequel for All in Moderation if any of you want to read it. Abstinence

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.