Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 12
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 12
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 12 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
alrighty guys, ya'll did really well in the last assignment, lets keep it up with this one as well!! I wish you all luck!!!...oh and dont forget to sign in in the forum when you are done so you can get your lovely banner
#####################

Kindred Spirits by Shadow Dreamer Reviews The eastern (Kags) and western (sess) lands are at war. A war that has been going on so long that the reason has become legend and is only fueled by the hate between the lands and the need for revenge. Can the two leaders end the war and bring peace and prosperity back to the lands? I used to be on single spark but as some of you may know they are closed, so I'm putting my stories on here.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action - Updated: 07-10-08 - Created: 07-09-08 Chapters: 7 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 10,929 - Reads: 117

U and Me by Never Let Them See You Cry A.K.A. (Shannah Terry) Reviews kags pov short and sweet Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 07-10-08 - Created: 07-10-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 305 - Reads: 181

Was this meant to be, You and Me by Mgg821 Reviews I don't know where this story is going so tell me if I should continue! If I do I'll have a summary and the tittle would probably change!
Rating: T - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Humor - Updated: 07-17-08 - Created: 07-17-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,222 - Reads: 16

Aishiteru by Kayrin Reviews
What if the gods were cruel and roughly separated two who loved each other more than anything else? This is the sad tale of a love between an angel and a youkai.
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Dark, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 07-18-08 - Created: 07-18-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,565 - Reads: 44

Love Will Find A Way by Lady_Sesshoumaru Reviews (Previously titled Only You on a single spark) He died to save her life...Can she find a way to bring him back? Or will his memory be the only thing she will ever have? RRR please! (Rating may go up in later chapters)
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Tragedy - Updated: 07-19-08 - Created: 07-19-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 874 - Reads: 16

Weep no more by VampireGoddess12Xx Reviews “Shed no tear, Oh shed no tear, the flow’r will bloom another year,Shed no tear, Oh shed no tear, The flow’r will bloom another year, Shed no tear, shed no tear, shed no tear, shed no tear,Weep no more, Oh weep no more, Weep no more, Weep no more, Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Tragedy - Updated: 07-22-08 - Created: 07-22-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 948 - Reads: 46

Mistress of Time by Midnight Maiden Reviews Sequel to "Arrival of Death" Kagome is back and so is evil. Naraku left the world with a dark secret. Now evil is readt to take Kagome. With Sesshomaru by her side will her love for him bloom or will it be ruin?
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 08-13-08 - Created: 07-23-08 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 4,316 - Reads: 51

In the Court of the Sun King by RebaJean Reviews A little incident in which Kagome and Sesshoumaru encounter some old friends. A side episode to Third Rate Romance. Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Friendship, Humor - Updated: 08-01-08 - Created: 08-01-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,126 - Reads: 90

Starring: Kagome Higurashi and Sesshomaru? by Sessy's Kijo Reviews Sesshomaru is not going to be told what he can and cannot do! Nowhis pride has got him a starring role and a kissing scene with thatinfuriating woman! What happens if the play isn't just pretend, and fictionbecomes reality when destiny takes control! Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 08-06-08 - Created: 08-06-08 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 5,630 - Reads: 35

Innocent? by Kiyota Reviews
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 08-14-08 - Created: 08-14-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 812 - Reads: 301

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/06 00:17 By Ikaru.

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
I am finished and i must say there were some very fine stories this week, it is a shame that they have been neglected up till now...

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Ikaru wrote:
I am finished and i must say there were some very fine stories this week, it is a shame that they have been neglected up till now...

Your reviews have been approved and your banner is up on the sticky thread .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Angelicatt
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 5
I am all done as well...there were definitely a couple I put on alert and at least one that I offered to beta for. There were some interesting story plots from some creative writers...

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 54
Angelicatt wrote:
I am all done as well...there were definitely a couple I put on alert and at least one that I offered to beta for. There were some interesting story plots from some creative writers...

Your reviews have been approved and your banner is up on the banners thread .

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Assignment 12 complete.

Logged Logged

sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 32
All done, boss lady!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
sesshys_jaded_samuri wrote:
All done, boss lady!

Your reviews are approved and will be putting up your banner in just a moment. A word of warning though, some of your reviews this round were a bit small and could use a bit more detail next time. So try to watch out for that.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 33
Okay, all finished!

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Sessylove219 wrote:
Okay, all finished!

Approved and posting your banner now.

Logged Logged

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 12 14 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
yesh!! just finished!! wonderful picks by the way!

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
beckyducky wrote:
yesh!! just finished!! wonderful picks by the way!

Reviews approved and will be adding your banner in just a moment.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.