Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 11
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 11
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
Alrighty guys the much anticipated assignment is here...those of you who have signed the rules post will be eligible this week to receive the totally awesome banner Hairann has created...no worries if you sign it a little late as long as it is done before next Friday...also the reason it is assignment 11 is because i choose to continue where i left off before, figured id let ya'll know so there would be no confusion...don't forget to check in when you are finished the assignment in the forum!!! And above all else HAVE FUN!!!!

PS: it appears here in the forum ill have to figure out how to post the links to the stories as well, so just check in the bulletins for the time being to get fill linkage access to this weeks assignment...

############################

Over the Hills and Far Away by GlassDoll Reviews
Based off the song sung by Nightwish, Sesshomaru is accused of a crime and cannot give them an alibi from that evening thus he must spend ten years in prison. Kagome waits for his return.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 09-01-09 - Created: 09-01-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,244 - Reads: 166

Untitled 1 by Kirai Reviews
A tragic oneshot of Kagome and Sesshomaru's relationship.
Rating: T - Universe: Canon - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Tragedy - Updated: 01-06-10 - Created: 01-06-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,649 - Reads: 144

Seven of Seven by DOOMsquee Reviews
For skyes seven deadly sins challenge. First prompt: Sloth. Kagome has a very disturbing dream...
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Humor, Romance - Updated: 12-07-09 - Created: 12-07-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 744 - Reads: 153

Curiosity by KitsunenoTama Reviews
Like a butterfly attracted to a flame, the spark was lit the moment that curiosity came about. Kagome/Sesshomaru -Drabbles-
Rating: K - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 05-06-09 - Created: 04-30-09 Chapters: 9 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,454 - Reads: 2,837

A Simple Wish by Kazumi Reviews
The life of an innocent is and forevermore will be worth any sacrifice, even her own life. That was her belief. Will she regret it?
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Angst, Dark, Drama, Erotica, Friendship, Humor, Kink, Romance, Tragedy - Updated: 01-06-10 - Created: 01-06-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,385 - Reads: 267

King 2 by azulsky Reviews
The second story to King. The rest of the characters are being introduced. Again I dont own anything
Rating: M - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Action, Romance - Updated: 02-15-09 - Created: 02-15-09 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,325 - Reads: 144

Ana, Sui, Dep by Debbie Reviews
Not for people who can't tolerate Anorexia, Suicide ATTEMPTS, and Depression. Full summary inside. This is SESSHY/KAG love... Inu and Kik minor bashing but they wont really show up much. That's it read the summary if you're interested.
Rating: MA - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Angst, Dark, Romance - Updated: 06-19-08 - Created: 06-19-08 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 2,750 - Reads: 66

What hurts the most by ForbiddenMiko32 Reviews
Based off of the song "What Hurts the Most" by Rascal Flatts. Kagome loses Sesshomaru in a car accident and she can only think of how everything is wrong since his death.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Complete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Angst, Drama, Tragedy - Updated: 01-08-10 - Created: 01-08-10 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,286 - Reads: 119

In Time by Amaya Reviews
Perhaps in time, things will grow anew where they once were. Lives will begind anew, all they need is a little time.
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Drama - Updated: 06-28-08 - Created: 06-28-08 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,474 - Reads: 28

Prophecy by Mgg821 Reviews
“When she comes of age Darkness will fall upon us And as the moon disappears Blood will be spill As the sun rises nothing can stop her When the moon and sun collide All will be lost”
Rating: T - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Romance - Updated: 07-06-08 - Created: 07-06-08 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 3,573 - Reads: 28

Logged Logged

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 32
If you need some help with the links, I can repost them for you.

Logged Logged
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 54
Assignment 11 Complete.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
Assignment 11 - All done!

Logged Logged
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
i can't begin to tell you all how sad this is i posted this assignment and i'm the 3rd to finished it...NYAAAA!!! i will get faster at reading!!!

oh i'm done Assignment 11 as well...tee hee

PS: Thanks so much sesshys_jaded_samuri for the links!!!

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Hehe no worries Ikaru-chan . And both of you have been checked off for this assignment, meaning I've double checked to make sure you reviewed on each one and the reviews follow the rules. I should have your banners up in just a few minutes.

Logged Logged

Sessylove219
*Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 33
All finished! Yay

Logged Logged

Sessylove219 claimed Sesshoumaru\'s fundoushi in the Claim game! Hands off!
Ikaru
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 21
you all are doing fantastic so far, but if you all keep getting them done this quick ill have to make the assignments a bit bigger...lol

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Lol think 10 at a time is good, and this is only 4 or 5 out of the 22 in the group lol.

Logged Logged

CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 47
Okay, I'm all done with this assignment.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
The banners are up on the Banners thread for everyone that has finished so far .

Logged Logged

beckyducky
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 11 14 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 27
hi!! i finished assignment 11!! ^__^ There were some really good ones in there! Thank you! (and thank you sesshy's jaded samurai for the links - they saved my life!)

Logged Logged

I claimed Goshinboku in the Claim Game~! trees rule.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
beckyducky wrote:
hi!! i finished assignment 11!! ^__^ There were some really good ones in there! Thank you! (and thank you sesshy's jaded samurai for the links - they saved my life!)

Your reviews have been approved and your banner link is up on the banner page.

Logged Logged

Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
What we do here does matter and I wanted to show ya'll that our hard work here is making a difference. As I am sure some of you have noticed, one of the stories on this assignment has been updated. The King 2, after a year hiatus has been updated with the second chapter, this is what the author posted in her AN...

I know it's been a while....I was really distracted by life, and there was no inspiration to continue. Then I just recieved reviews and it all came back, kinda. Thanks for all the reviews and the patience. I'll try to work on this piece more, or maybe add something new. Again I own no rights. Enjoy

So take pride in your work here at Dokuga Reviewers Guild and know that each and every one of you is helping our authors out. Keep up the great work everyone .

Edit: Curiosity has also been updated.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2010/02/02 07:25 By Hairann.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.