Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Assignment 2
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Assignment 2
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Assignment 2 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Here is assignment #2. Sorry it is a couple of days late. You have two weeks, until the 26th to complete the assignment.

Remember to read rated M you must be 16 or older, for MA is 18 or older. If you can not read one of the ratings, just remind me when you post that you are finished with the ones you can read.

My Plunnie's Gone Wild! by naqaashi Reviews
Series of independent one-shots, based on Dokuga's Plunnie DDN. Come and join the madness!
Rating: M - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance, Verse - Updated: 03-07-11 - Created: 03-07-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 767 - Reads: 686 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

The Wish of Contention by Kali Reviews
A miko's power, even if it's powerful enough to bring down great youkai, is nothing against the murderous greed of cruel humans. When the treasure Kagome guards is targeted, she goes into hiding to protect it. Deep into the mountains and under the care of a somewhat reluctant daiyoukai who swore never to permit his half-brother to claim a debt to him again.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Action, Drama, Humor, Romance - Updated: 09-02-11 - Created: 08-30-11 Chapters: 2 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,653 - Reads: 808 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Make Me Whole Again by Lady*Harmony Reviews
Her life was turned upside down when both her parents mysteriously disappeared and where announced dead. The pain of lose and the passion of love. Will they stand in the way of Kagome's future or will she over come it all
Rating: MA - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Chapter Stories - Genre: Dark, Drama, Friendship, Romance - Updated: 04-17-11 - Created: 04-17-11 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 1,597 - Reads: 418 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Preparing for Takeoff by Ejunkie Reviews
A small drabble series concerning an exasperated flight attendant and her dealings with the company's 'finest pilots'. Reputedly.
Rating: T - Universe: Alternate - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshot Collections - Genre: Friendship, Humor, Romance - Updated: 09-24-11 - Created: 09-24-11 Chapters: 3 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 809 - Reads: 1,071 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Seasons Past by Kayla Reviews
A little short one shot I just thought of. Has to do with seasons.
Rating: K+ - Universe: Canon - Status: Incomplete - Category: Oneshots - Genre: Romance - Updated: 02-07-12 - Created: 02-07-12 Chapters: 1 - Reviews: 0 - Words: 179 - Reads: 386 - Anonymous Reading: Yes

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 2 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
Phew! Finally finished. Thank you Hairann for your help on one of them.

I'm glad I looked for this post and have a feeling it had gotten lost...

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 2 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
Your reviews are approved, 1CarinoInuToo.

For anyone who did not have the chance to finish these stories, please feel free to read and review them when you do have time. You can no longer claim this token for the assignment, but I am sure the authors would still love to have more feedback.

Logged Logged

bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 2 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 76
Thanks Hairann! When will you post assignment 3?

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Assignment 2 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
We go back and forth so it is Ikaru-chan's turn for the next assignment. I already sent her a message to let her know mine was done and she could post the next one so it should be up later today.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.