Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
DRG is back again!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: DRG is back again!
Ikaru
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
DRG is back again! 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 21
The Dokuga reviewers guild is back again ladies and gentle man!

To all our old members who still wish to be active please go and sign off on the new rules that have been posted in the group forum. I sent out an e-mail but the vast majority came back as undeliverable. If you still wish to be a member please make sure your e-mail is current because we use that to get in contact with you as well as through the forum. And if for whatever reason you wish to leave the group please e-mail Hairann or myself.

Now to all the new people who have made it this far in the post. The DRG is actively recruiting new members. We are an awesome group that provides reviews to those stories that have been left behind. If you are intrigued please feel free to visit our group page.

Did I mention you get banners and/or tokens for completing assignments? No? Well you do! Also this year Hairann has come up with an awesome banner to show your DRG pride!

So come visit us at the Guild, and if you have any questions feel free to comment here or send myself or Hairann an e-mail!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2014/08/02 17:26 By Hairann. Reason: Fixed link (Hairann)

the snow covers the world in a blanket of white, making it pure once more...

The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:DRG is back again! 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 76
Hi Ikaru:

The link to the group page comes back as 403: Forbidden. The banner isn't showing up on the photo bucket page either. Just so you know.

I'd love to join. It's good to see that you are trying to bring this back!

Logged Logged
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:DRG is back again! 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 54
Fixed the link for the group in her post; she had a little extra html in it hehe. The banner link seems to be working fine for me, but, it is my own photobucket account so it may just work for me when it doesn't work for others hehe.

However, you can see it on Ikaru's post, it's the second banner, and if you right click the image and click on 'copy image url' you can easily get the same url you would if you were to go through the photobucket link.

We ran into a little bit of a snag with not being able to send emails to the group members, but I believe we are just waiting for a few more people to sign up since we only have two, including you, that are interested in the assignments so far. Hopefully the first assignment will start up soon though .

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Thank you Hairann. I'm pretty excited about this. I hope we can drum up some other people to join!

Logged Logged
criticat
Whelp
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:DRG is back again! 9 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 10
I'd love to join! Sounds like fun.

Logged Logged
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
I'm so excited to see that we are going to get this up and running again! Yay!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.