Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Ready to Beta!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Ready to Beta!
Beta Fish
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Ready to Beta! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello everyone! After over a year of being a guest on this site, I have finally created my own profile in hopes of offering my services as a beta. In spite of my bibliophilic tendencies, I am terrible at writing and my artistic ability is equally deplorable. In the spirit of, "those who can't, teach," I am quite good at catching the grammatical, spelling, and redundancy errors that sometimes prove elusive to writers, and so, wish to extend my assistance to all who may be interested. I am old enough to read mature content, and have the ability to edit and return works promptly. Please message me if you are interested.

Eagerly waiting,
Beta Fish

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LadyOokami
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ready to Beta! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 3
hey whats up would you like to bite my story, i have some problems with grammar, sense ingles is my second language

Logged Logged
mandy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Ready to Beta! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
You sound wonderful ..Im actually in the process of producing my first chapter to a knew ( feels like an epic) story. Im approaching college finals at the moment -so im not churning out chapters like I would want to- and I am a little rusty at writing at the moment since I havent attempted it in so long. (but when an idea strikes its hard to ignore it)
My story is about Kagome being stuck in the Fedual Era training as a regular village miko when sesshomaru busts into the scene to kidnap her under the threat of over throwing his domain. (its complicated). She is captured and under his care when she learns of a few horrible secrets. It's a race to see if she can help sesshomaru save his kingdom or forever loose it. (Yes there is gore so this will be a Mature story) Kagome is no pushover in this story..though at the begining it feels like she might be, she will definantly grow through out the story. At the end its a dramatic finish ( if I could only describe it right lol).
Your help would be greatly appreciated and Im not afraid to work with your ideas -if inspriation hits - (I welcome your input as a beta!)

If you feel like this is something you are willing to beta just send me an email at (removed by administration. please do not share private information in the public forums of this website. thank you) ...thank you for your time. (WELCOME TO THE SITE BY THE WAY!)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/09/19 18:09 By MoxyMikki.
FaeHime
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Ready to Beta! 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 9
I don't suppose you're still available to beta?

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Ready to Beta! 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 60
If you are still willing to be a beta could you beta for me?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.