Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Needed for A Restless Night's Dream Rewrite
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Needed for A Restless Night's Dream Rewrite
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta Needed for A Restless Night's Dream Rewrite 12 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, it's been quite some time since I took ARND down for rewriting, and I have to say that I'm a tad bit ashamed that I haven't really been working on it. However, I'm ready to go ahead and start the process of editing and rewriting it, and I would very much appreciate a beta reader (or two) who would be able to help me do that.

The story is rated MA and therefore forbidden to minors, and I think it would make things much easier if at least one person who has already read the story and perhaps one person who hasn't would agree to help me work on it, that way I can get two different opinions.

Here's the summary: They say that dreams represent subconscious desires; if that's the case, then Kagome has a little problem. What's more, it seems that the kami are all too willing to pile more trouble on top of it. Can a not so simple miko conquer the task given to her and tame her wild heart all at once?

If there's anyone interested, please let me know!

p.s. - knowledge of Google Docs and at least a little experience with writing and editing (and a Gmail) would be preferable!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2011/08/11 16:23 By Aubrey Simone.

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Lillian
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta Needed for A Restless Night's Dream Rewrite 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 5
I! I am available! Sign me up! I have beta-ed before, and have a gmail account. I am on here most everyday, and I have read a Restless Night's Dream before, so I am familiar.

If you are interested, I am, in fact, easily accessed on here (meaning: send me a message!).

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.