Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta? Beta...Where are you
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta? Beta...Where are you
FleetingDream
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta? Beta...Where are you 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 5
From the subject I think it safe for me to assume you know what I'm looking for and if not then I'm not looking for you. Sorry:(

Please, I really do need a beta though. I don't think it'll be that hard to beta for me. My grammar isn't too bad, its just that most of the time I'm to lazy to read over my on work and I know someone eles would be able to spot one of my mistakes far better than I can. And most importantly, I need someone to give me a honest opinion. I had my friend do it for my first story and it didn't work too well. God bless her heart but she mainly told me what I wanted to hear.

Please and I can't stress this enough, if you're interested, please be comfortble reading lemons and smut. I like to write those things much and it'll be nice for someone to tell me if I'm going overbroad or something when writing them.

But I need an honest opinion and if you got that you got me if you think that's you please email me at Fleetingdream1@yahoo.com

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
sesshys_jaded_samuri
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta? Beta...Where are you 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
I'd be glad to help you out. If you would like to see examples of my own works, feel free to check out AFF for the most complete listing of my work.

inu.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=1296775653

Let me know if you're interested.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.