Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta wanted:
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta wanted:
AmaViarra
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta wanted: 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 23
I am in need of a Beta for my Sesshoumaru/Kagome story 'Unexpected' it is not a completed story but I am currently re-writing and editing the chapters that had been posted before I removed the story and then I plan on continuing the story as soon as the current chapters have been re-written and edited.

Right now there are three chapters that have been re-posted, there are thirteen chapters total-which means I have ten more to re-write and edit and then I would like someone to Beta those chapters after they are re-written, as well as the current chapters that have already been posted(If it's needed).

Here is the story for anyone that is interested:
dokuga.com/fanfiction/story/5757/1

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
jaimesesshy
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta wanted: 12 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 7
I would be more than happy to beta for you!! I must admit, I haven't read too much of the story so far, but it looks fantastic and I can't wait to read more!

Logged Logged

Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. For when you look long into an abyss, the abyss also looks into you.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.