Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need Good efficant BEta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need Good efficant BEta
Lady*Harmony
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need Good efficant BEta 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Im looking for a beta who will be able to go over my stories and not take weeks to get it back to me. I want to be told what i am doing wrong and some helpful ways to fix it. I Would like to be told what was wrong and what you changed if you can i will not damand it. I also want a friend in my beta if you working with me i would like to know you and i will be giving my email that goes straight to my fone to my beta or betas.
I wanna set dead line for my chapters to the readers and i would like to keep my promises to them, so i would love a beta who would help me with that.
So i hope im not asking for to much in my beta and i hope i can have one soon so that i can start on my story. thx

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Crescent Dreams
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need Good efficant BEta 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Hey there! I'd be more than happy to help you beta your stories and assist with any ideas you may have. I'm pretty good at getting things back to you the same day/day after they were given to me since I have plenty of time on my hands.

Let me know, 'kay? =D

Logged Logged

Crescent Dreams
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.