Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours!
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
So here's the thing, I'm looking for a beta but I'm also ready to give you my help as a beta. Before I was a writer, I was beta and I helped quite a few writers (Spark, AFF, FF.net, etc.)

So basicly if you are ready to scratch my back I'll scratch yours! Pretty simple!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
LeoOsaka
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
What kind of story are you working on c: ?

Logged Logged
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
I go from K to MA (NC-17) when I write... I'm currently writing a lemon fic (if you don't have the age that's not a problem either) and i have a few that are stored in a little file on my computer... I guess mainly what I'm looking for is for someone to bounce idea of... I,ve been stuck with a fic for the past three years (angst, dark - rated M for language) and i can't seem to find that right way to finish it...

What about you... are you looking for a beta or maybe someone to juggle ideas with?

Logged Logged
LeoOsaka
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 3
I'd read for ya. I'm good with idea bouncing. May miss some of the more technical aspects, but I love following ideas and maybe making suggestions and such.

All I really need is help cornering plot holes and OOCness in the one fic I've got really.

Logged Logged
FallenTenchi
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours! 13 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 9
I realised that my needs for a beta has change à bit - and although I do not want to bump this message - I would like to put to date exactly what I'm looking for.

I need a beta that will be good with typos and orthographes and all that jazz I also need a beta to juggle ideas with - like I said before - and I need a lemon beta.

Actually what I think I desperatly need to most IS a lemon beta to juggle ideas with.

I'm quite the "perfectionist" when it comes to writing the scenes that play in my head (as wierd as that may seem it's true) and sometimes I frustrate myself with my lemon scene... SO it would be greatly appreciated if someone could help me with my Lemon Scenes!

If anyone is interested please contact me!

Thank you in advance!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.