Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Pretteh Pwease!?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Pretteh Pwease!?
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta Pretteh Pwease!? 13 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
*set up beta trap*

Greetings! *bows*

I am brand new to the world of writing FanFiction but as i am having difficulties with my original stuff and have always wanted to do a SessKag fanfic, i decided i must do so!

I ish looking for a beta who can be a good "hands on" sort of reader, to help with not just grammer, edits, and flow but also plot work and developing *nod* as i am new to this and have also never actually finished any of my original writings due to these factors. A backboard to ideas is something i would hugely appreciate.

I believe myself easy to work with, fine with critique and suggestions--they would be very welcomed! However i do think myself not quite a traditional writer or at least not along the norms. By that i mean my style of phrasing and word choice...i hope it isn't a hinderance to anyone! Plus i am quite ecceccentric and on occasion very affectionate or sarcastic.

This fanfic of mine while it will take a while to build will likely be M or MA. I can't say for the length but i hope for it to be nicely grown. *nods*

Anyone who can assist please PM me and then i will give my email if we agree to work togethers! > 3 <

thankies my dears, tis all appreciated! ^-^

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Itsumademo
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta Pretteh Pwease!? 13 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 8

*resets previous beta trap---places cookie*

*sees you, coughs*

Greetings bystander! *bow*

I am searching for a beta for my second in the works fanfiction! The above are still the same guidelines, however this one will be darker.

Titled Rogue, this story deals with a more emotionally warped Kagome trapped in a feudal era that defys her previous knowledge of history.

I will tell far more to whomever i can find to be my beta, my other one has enough to deal with so i don't want to add another fic to that.

Send me a message or reply to this thread and we can talk to see if things will work out! ^-^

Thankies *blows kisses, bowing again*
Itsu

Logged Logged
Aubrey Simone
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta Pretteh Pwease!? 12 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
Well, if you haven't had any offers, I'd be glad to beta Rogue for you!

Logged Logged

\"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those that mind don\'t matter and those that matter don\'t mind.\" - Dr. Seuss

~Aubrey Simone~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.