Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta for New Story
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta for New Story
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta for New Story 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
Okay with Mine and Letters (my two largest works) now complete I am looking into starting a new series. I have two in mind but have the intention of only starting one at a time until things become a little more settle at home.

With that being said I need a beta. There is no way I will be able to edit my works with my time being divided in many directions as it is. So I am going to be a little specific and I would require any replies to read all the criteria details stated below and agree to them before agreeing to this job.

1.... Most important .... I will not guarantee a schedule. Especially in December when I have exams and will be away on my first vacation with my baby. So I may have two or three chapters done in a week and then the next have only one or half of one.

2. I need someone who will spot grammar spelling, past and present tense, awkward sentences, plot holes, too much detail, too little detail, out of character, and any thing that might contradict with previous chapters.

3. The two stories I have in mine will be long, one more so than the other. If you have read Mine and/or Letters then the stories will be around these lengths (give or take obviously things change). I will let whoever becomes my beta to choose which story I begin first.

4. I write romance and mature scenes with mature subject manner. So please bear in mind 18+.

5. I deliver and prefer to receive chapters through email. You must be willing to give me an email. Though I might consider PM if I have to I really would like to have it in my email account.

6. I can't have a person who isn't able to tell me the truth. If the paragraph is utter horror I don't want someone who can't say: "You need to take that out or rewrite it."

(7). Feedback is always nice, though not necessary, someone who is willing to share ideas is a bonus to me.

Okay so I know it is a lot. Way more than I had first though I would write. But I don't have time to go through betas who wimp out half way through. I want anyone who might volunteer to be prepared for the challenge.

And though the above might make it sound like I am mean I really nice. I love chatting and learning about the person who helps me out. I tend to like sending out random emails about what is going on and such.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta for New Story 13 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 27
Thanks for the replies, but I got the spot filled.

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.