Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Just a quick job
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Just a quick job
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Just a quick job 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
I've been working on a rather epic story for a while now but for some reason this lemon scene won't leave me alone even though its not central to the story. In fact, its more like a spin-off set after the end.

Anyway, I figured that the best way to get it out of my head was to write it out and I have. Excuse me for being such a hentai but its quite explicit (so please be over the age restriction in your area) and its my first shot at writing Sess/Kag fanfiction so please be kind. I'm usually very good with grammar and punctuation but a second set of eyes is always best when proof-readings so a beta willing to read a rather pointless lemon scene would be greatly appreciated.

It's 3576 words. I'd appreciate feedback on spelling, grammar and punctuation as well as the actual lemon. Just make sure I haven't put limbs in odd places or something like that

Also, please be aware that I use British spelling even though word likes to change my 's' to 'z' and 'ou' to 'o' e.g. colour --> color etc. Oh and Sesshoumaru has two arms in this fic since I couldn't be bothered at the moment to concentrate on him only having one arm.

Help would be greatly appreciated and I don't have any deadlines so feel free to take your time

If there are any volunteers, just send me your email and I'll send it over. Thanks!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
MissTeak
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just a quick job 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 18
MissTeak can help you with this!! *puts hand up in the air* I am so proud of you for trying to write a lemon scene (I swear, it is the hardest thing to write) and I'll be more than willing to look through it.

My email would be:

jask_liz@hotmail.com

Logged Logged
redoxide
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Just a quick job 14 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Oh wow, really? I feel so honoured that you're willing to take time away from your own wonderful writing to help me Thankyou!

I feel kinda embarrassed now though *blush*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.