Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Look For
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Look For
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
I am looking for someone who is will to work on a story with me. i wouldn't put my skills as a writer any where near most of the writers here. so i want to work with someone to help in that area along with getting out a story that is some what good at the same time. i don't want anyone to write for me but to help get me on the right path to do on my own. if any want to teach along with write a good story let me know.

Logged Logged

Click Me!Adopted from squiby
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
CritterWhisperer
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 47
I'm kind of new to creative writing, myself. I am definitely not on par with the many talented authors on this site. So I don't know if any advice I could give you would be worth much, compared to others' advice. But if you would like anyone to look over a story and just give you some feedback, I would be willing to help out.

Logged Logged

I tagged . . . err, claimed Sesshoumaru's cute, elfin ears in the Dokuga Claiming Game
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 31
You know, if you'd like help and want to get writing tips and the like, you should look for a beta. I use to write commas all over the place. Then my beta slapped me with my comma key. Now I only write them half over the place. XD But, while she does tell me everything that needs to work on, and has me fix many of the confusing mistakes for me to learn, she also encourages me to write well: grammatical and spelling. To ask about such a think, you can look right in the beta section of the forum. ^.^ I would just say I'd help, but like I said-Commas. ^.^o

Anywho. I also tell my story ideas I'm about to write on and the like in the chat, and see what they thinks of the outline. Although, gotta learn not to run it by them, show them how awesome I think the idea is, and then get so far behind in my other work that I don't get to it in a long time. ^.^o Something about lynch mobs occurs.....*laughs weakly*

I'm sorry. I got off topic again. Let's see, there are also a few other things, like an English site that keeps up with the new and improved rules, and some sites that will send you tips to help you better your writing. ^.^ Smittee would give more, but I need to lay my head back, before I feel ill again.

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
do you think a beta would really help. i mean what i looking for is someone to bounce ideas off of. someone to make sure i stay on track and to know what im trying to say and make it simple. i guess that ti s a beta now that i think about. well i guess i looking for a beta. the only request is that you be truthful and welling to help in any way you can.

Logged Logged

Ko Torii
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 11
If you need a sounding board for your ideas I'd be willing to help, I've been writing for a few years now so I'm pretty decent at plot flow. As for all the grammar work that beta's do (as Smittee mentioned) I can help out with that too. Just let me know if you need anything, and if not, good luck!

Logged Logged

Seeing the small is called clarity. ~Daode Jing

I claimed Sesshoumaru\\\'s Devilish Smirk at the CLaim Game!!!
ILM
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Look For 14 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 4
kotorii wrote:
If you need a sounding board for your ideas I'd be willing to help, I've been writing for a few years now so I'm pretty decent at plot flow. As for all the grammar work that beta's do (as Smittee mentioned) I can help out with that too. Just let me know if you need anything, and if not, good luck!

i would reallyloveu that. i've been trying to write this story that i got in my head and i really need some ones help to get them in order.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.