Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Desperately Seeking a Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Desperately Seeking a Beta
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Desperately Seeking a Beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Hi Everyone,

I am one of those annnymous lurkers who have decided to try there had at writing I have all ready posted on chapter of my story. But I feel as if I need a beta to help keep me in line lol. Plus I really suck at grammer and I know that is one of the most annoying things to see when reading fanfiction. So please help.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking a Beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I'd be more than happy to beta for you! I am a grammar fiend and I love to help.

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
elisa128
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking a Beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 3
Oh thank you thank you thank you. Sorry I'm excited. So how do we actually go about doing this do we email and stuff like that or is there some ubber secret society I have to join first.

Logged Logged

I claim Hiten’s smirkCopy this code to your website to display this banner!

“I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but still I can do something; and because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do something that I can do.” - Helen Keller
Smittee
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking a Beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 31
*randomly pops in* many different betas has a variety of ways in which they like to beta. No, there is not super secret society from what this one knows. And now, I pops back out. *pop*

Logged Logged

www.dokuga.com/images/fbfiles/images/Smittebucket.jpg
I claimed Shippo\'s transforming powers in the claim game.
Micah caran Damien
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Desperately Seeking a Beta 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 2
I beta by email. Sometimes by messenger. That keeps communication quick. A writer sends me a chapter, I read it, then we have a IM conversation about it before I make changes. Then I email it back to the writer so they can post it. That's how I like to do it.

Logged Logged

And I, tiny being, drunk with the great starry void, likeness, image of mystery, felt myself a pure part of the abyss. I wheeled with the stars. My heart broke loose with the wind. ~Pablo Neruda "Poetry"
Life's a fleeting dream; don't let it go.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.