Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta please!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta please!
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta please! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Alright, I think I'll take destinystears up on her offer, you just seem like you have more experience, thanks for both of you for offering though!

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
DestinysTears
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Beta please! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 11
I've had a lot of spare time lately, so I'd LOVE to beta for you! And I would definately be willing to do 2 chapters a week at the very least. PM me if you're interested!

Logged Logged
Infinite Silence
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta please! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 2
I can, in my free time. I wouldn't mind, I'm reading your story now as a matter of fact. I would state my qualifications, but I don't have any... T_T I'm sorry. If you want me to be Send me a message and I'll send you my e-mail addy and stuffs.

Logged Logged

ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Beta please! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Any takers?

Logged Logged

“It is impolite to stare, miko,” he said, his smile gone, bringing Kagome back down to earth.

Oh, hello earth, how are you? She addressed the planet in a daze. Just got back from whatever parallel universe I\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'d fallen into, did you know Sesshoumaru smiles there? Weird.

~Of Gods and Demons
ToWriteLoveOnAPage
Whelp
graphgraph
Beta please! 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 15
Hey, I'm looking for a beta for my fanfic Of Gods and Demons. It won't be a lot of work, I'm pretty adept at grammar and spelling and I re-read and correct my own work often, but I still miss things sometimes.

What I would need:
~Someone who would be willing to give plot advice and feedback as well as corrections.
~Preferably someone who has been a beta before (I know that they say beggars can't be choosers, but meh, whatever)
~Willing to beta probably about 1 to 2 chapters a week.

I have 5 chapter's posted that I'm almost positive are error free, but I have up to around chapter 20 written.

Thanks for your time!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/04 13:41 By ToWriteLoveOnAPage.

~Of Gods and Demons
Janna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Beta please! 14 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I would be delighted to beta a work for you. I am free almost all the time since I work from home. I am a FiberOptics Engineer, so I have a lot of schooling on my hands. I enjoy to read and constructively help someone further their own wonderful skills.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.