Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need beta =)
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need beta =)
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Need beta =) 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
Alrighties ^_^

I'll wait and look over your stories first =)

I'll be replying real soon!

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Wynter89
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Need beta =) 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
I am more then Willing to Beta your work. I am going to read your work after I am done writing this.

I have no problems with Beta-ing others work. I know how hard it is to Edit ones own work. Its no peice of cake.

You dont have to post me as a beta in your fictions. lol.

I have two levels of beta-ing.

1. Just a regular edit, spelling and grammar.
2. Indepth editing, if i find something that doesnt make sense i'll go over it and rewrite it in italics (so the author can see what i've added so she/he can do with it what ever they please.)

Its all up to you. You can read my work, but the work I have posted have not been beta-ed and their not exaction my current works, for the most part.

Its up to you.

You might want to wait a bit before you decide just incase you might want to accept some elses offter.

wynter89

Logged Logged
MiserablySweet
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Need beta =) 14 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 13
hi everyone ^_^

I'm searching for a reliable Beta... again.

I thought I had a beta before, but I can't reach her at all. So I've been updating my stories with MAJOR grammar mistakes.

I'm very picky when it comes to betas... I know my work isn't all that great, but that's why I want betas who can put up with me and my procrastinating, and grammar mistakes.

I'm hoping to get only one beta for all 3 of my stories:

Beneath It All (Main Focus)
As A Courtesan(Main Focus)
Don't Forget (Newest release, title might change. Will be main focus after As A Courtesan ends.)

Story/ # of current chapters/ estimated remaining chapters:

As A Courtesan
---- currently: 18 chapters
---- remaining: 7-10 chapters
Beneath It All
---- currently: 10 chapters
---- remaining: 20-30 chapters
Don't Forget
---- currently: 1 chapter
---- remaining: 30 chapters

Actually, There will be a sequel to Beneath It All that will have the same amount of chapters... so the Beneath It All Series will have an estimated total of 80 chapters.

I usually update my main focus stories once a week (sometimes twice every 9 days), the other ones... whenever I have spare time.

Since my chapters are around 4-4.7k words, I would like it to be checked over and sent back to me in max of three days time. But if something came up, i'll understand.

I know... I'm very sorry... I am extremely picky.

Well... that's it I suppose. If anyone is up for the crazy challenge, Let me know =)
And of course, your name will be posted at the top of every chapter you beta ^_^

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.