Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Need another Beta.
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Need another Beta.
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Need another Beta. 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
I'm not greedy, I promise, I have one, but she's rarely available (love her tho), and I just need one that has a better availability and can put up with me being a procrastinator. I'm not picky, and very nice (that's what I'm told I actually think I'm quite evil) But I am begging. On my knees and everything (that's what she said). I'll take anyone, really.

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Need another Beta. 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 9
Well.......I'm on Dokuga like everyday so I could help and this can be a learning experience for me too since this is just about my first time being a beta (I'm beta-ing for koti/dakota though) I'm good at giving people ideas and we can bounces ideas on one another until we form a desired scene plus I'll give you my opinions on certain ideas....and yes I AM a grammar perfectionist so if you have a problem editing stuff just send me a link to the chapter you want me to edit and it shall be edited to the best of my abilities xDD (although I still make lots of mistakes myself but hey we're only human lol)

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/05/14 00:27 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
Beautifully Wicked
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Need another Beta. 14 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 20
I love that you're a grammar perfectionist. B/c i suck at grammar. It is an accident and I cannot help it. I know the rules, but I cannot harness it properly. I would be more than happy to bounce ideas back and forth. I am always on Dokuga, usually not signed on, and I like learning experiences. If I could just have you're e-mail, and I will give you mine as well then we can start this experience ASAP. BTW, mine is thestickermini@gmail.com you can contact at anytime, and I can send you the chapter/one-shot(s) I am working on.

Just so we're clear I do other fandoms,but the stories I usually write are Sess/Kag or Kur/Kag (YYH crossover) There are a few Inu/Kag (1st stories I wrote I will forever love that pairing, but def not as much as Sess/Kag {it's such CRACK})

Thank you again!!!!!!

Logged Logged

Wicked knows all... watch her bounce

I claimed Jakotsu\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Sword in the Claim GAME!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.