Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Alrighty cool and thanks for offering your help

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

I support Kikyo...got a problem with that?
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: 27
Hey I'm almost finished exams and I will have excess time on my hands for the summer. I have experience in bet'ing too. I worked on a couple of stories here and there. Some of Danyaella-sama's work. So I wouldn't mind helping you out or even assisting with ideas when you need it.

Logged Logged

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: -666
I'm not the one in dire need of help, so maybe you shouldn't leave it up to me to seek you out Also if you'd like, I believe we can easily use the PM system here to communicate. I think it's a bit easier.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Gee thanks for the help ^^ by the way my email is texmexliz23@yahoo.com just in case you want to discuss ideas privately

Logged Logged

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

"I wish for a heart. A heart of the man whom I'll never allow to forget me." (to Kagome) - Kikyo

"Go Naraku, gather the shards of the jewel, and once you found them all , then I will send you to hell." - Kikyo

ladybattousai
Beat Cop
graphgraph
Re:I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: -666
I'm not big on the idea of editing your work for grammar or spelling since I don't have much time, but if you need someone to bounce ideas off of and to have an objective eye for story cohesion, I'll help you out as much as I can.

Logged Logged

I reject your reality and substitute it with my own.
InuYoukaiLiz
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
I admit defeat and I'm in dire need of a beta 15 Years ago Karma: 9
Ehhh yeah...I'm almost always having Writer's Block it's not even funny so I have to break my line of thinking that I never needed a beta. But I do need a beta for guidance with my stories....mostly for ideas and how to keep my stories from floating off into the space of unoriginality and unbelievable-ness-ish O.o plus...I have the horrible habit of forgetting to spellcheck before I post my stories so that needs to be put into the spotlight. Another thing is advice...I'll sadly admit that since I graduated a while ago I'm a little rusty when it comes to grammar and sentence structure and I haven't had writing classes in a loooooong time so that explains my lack of big vocabulary words and reasoning in my stories.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/04/20 14:32 By InuYoukaiLiz.

PROUD Inupapa fangirl

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.