Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I need a Beta who can handle...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I need a Beta who can handle...
Amethyst
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I need a Beta who can handle... 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 15
...beta-ing a story that I'm about to write that's not exactly peaches n' cream. It will not be a typical SessKag story where they fall for each other (at least not yet). Sesshomaru will be cold and manipulative, and quite cruel too (but not in the violent/gore-ish way). I need a beta who can stand a Sesshomaru like that and can help me keep Kagome defiant and rebellious yet docile at the same time (think passive aggressive). If you are interested in beta-ing for me, then please reply.

Also, I hate to be picky but I would prefer it if you have watched/read Inuyasha long enough to tell me if I'm making the characters OOC.

I would also like it if you:

1) have written two or more IY fics before
2) have read some of the well-known SessxKag fics (ex: THotM, 7 Feudal Fairy Tales, Laying Amongst Dokkatsu, etc.)
3) have a keen eye for grammar (I'm very good at spelling) especially TENSES <--my weakness -.-;
4) can be reached through email and/or messenger

Much thanks

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2009/03/01 21:54 By AmEva.

I would like some critical feedback on my pseudo-fic, Catch and Keep
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Trinity
Pup
graphgraph
Re:I need a Beta who can handle... 15 Years ago Karma: 4
1. Yes, I have three, four fics and working on another.
2. I adore 7 feudal Fairy Tales and Laying Amongst Dakkatsu, so yes I have read them.
3. That I do, I have had grammar pummeled into my head by college professors and advanced English course teachers in High School.
4. I have Aim and Msn messengers along with those emails, yahoo email and my college email.

I can stand violence, I kind of prefer that sort of fic since it usually keeps with characters a bit better. I have also seen the first season and second along with all four movies of Inuyasha. Reading wise, I /think/ up to about chapter 150.

Logged Logged
Sora-chan
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I need a Beta who can handle... 15 Years ago Karma: 20
I am willing to take up the post, If you’ll have me. I am very meticulous when it comes to grammar and such (though I do miss a few in my own stories) but I try to catch all of them when I’m proof reading something for someone.

I have no problem with darker topics and such, and I like the challenge that those themes tend to bring. I have watched just about the entire series (unfortunately I haven’t seen all of them from the last season) but I haven’t read the manga (I hope that wouldn’t be a problem) and I would have no problem with telling you whether something is off base with the characters.

I have written at least thirteen IY stories, I doubt that’s the full figure, but I know that there are at least that many, I have some more that I haven’t posted anywhere and I am working on a few more so experience-wise, I’m there
I have read 7 Feudal Fairy Tales, Tales from the House of the Moon, She Who the Prophecy Foretold, and a great many others. And I as said before I like things to be grammatically sound, tenses are no prob for me (unless they are in another language like Spanish for instance, those have flown out my brain)

I can be reached through both email and messenger though currently the only email that I can check readily and everyday would be my work email, I’m working on getting the net at my home set back up, so if you have no problem with sending to a company email then there should be no problems, I can also receive stuff through the Dokuga Inbox.

I hope my qualifications are to your liking lol. I hope you find a beta soon.

Logged Logged

*piku piku*- the sound of blinking
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.