Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta Needed
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta Needed
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta Needed 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 31
No problem....I'd be glad to help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Beta Needed 15 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 27
Hey! I'm looking for a beta ... or perhaps a few for my stories. I'm currently working on three stories. Mine, Safety in Deadly Arms, and Letters. I have someone looking over Mine but I wish to have a second. The other two stories are betaless at the moment. I don't have a set schedule due to school so I tend to just email the chapters randomly when I finish. I do request that any beta highlight the changes, I don't mind if one adds, deletes, changes, makes comments, gives advice, etc...

I have to warn you I write with Canadian spelling (English but with slight difference compared to American)I don't usually mind how much time it takes sent my work back, but if its going to be more than a week I perfer notice so I am aware. I like to have a few back up chapters before posting something. I tend to have periods where I write a lot and times when I don't write so much so if ever I overwhelm than speak up, kind of thing.

Anyway if you are interested please email me: purevil_angel666@hotmail.com or message me here... I am also found under fanfiction mediaminder and adultfanfiction under the same name if you feel better contacting me there.

Logged Logged

Angelic Memories
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Beta Needed 15 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 27
I want to thank everyone who replied. I am updating my post to let everyone know that I am no longer in need for any betas, all my stories are now successfully covered. Thanks for all the offers received.

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.