Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Beta needed for MA whumpfic / poss. oneshot
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Beta needed for MA whumpfic / poss. oneshot
Elvis
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Beta needed for MA whumpfic / poss. oneshot 4 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 4
Hey there kids! Elvis here, and I need someone willing to beta-read an early draft of a oneshot I've been drabbling. I'm just unsure of whether it has the effect I really want, and if I'd want to leave it as a oneshot or expand it into a long chapter fic, should I decide to really polish it up.

TL;DR: I want to test this idea out on a reader before I decide how I want to finish it.

This would be a whumpfic, and content involves heavily implied sexual abuse of a child, rape, and related trauma as well as graphic violence. Endgame would be sesskag (although this hasn't been realized in the oneshot as it is).

Preferences for someone who has a good eye for story structure and is a native English speaker.

MUST be over 18, due to MA themes.

THANKS!

Logged Logged

But why is it that I, a simple piece of cheese
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Arya
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Beta needed for MA whumpfic / poss. oneshot 4 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hey, I was wondering if you had any luck finding a beta yet. If not, I'm always looking for new things to read. I'm absolutely terrible at putting words to text, but I do enjoy editing. Should the position still be available consider this my application.

Sincerely,

Arya

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.