Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Panel of Betas/Advisors?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Panel of Betas/Advisors?
gildedglass
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Panel of Betas/Advisors? 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 7
Hi, guys! I'm Philosophy Blue, and I'm not sure whether any of you guys have read a story of mine, but I'm quite active on this site with 10 running stories. Nice to meet you.

The deal is, I'm confident enough in my writing that I don't need a beta to check up my work. However, I would like some people to help me out in figuring out where to take my stories. With the majority of them, I'm a bit confuzzled as to how to lead them forward. And I have recently completed the next updates to Mother of My Heir (I may add a few snippets) and A Petal in Murky Waters. However, I am not certain with MoMH if it is good enough, if it sounds complete, if it carries the plot well. This applies to other stories as well. If you're willing to be on board for me to consult with plot ideas, chapter revisions, etc., please reply to this post.

Any experience stated that is related to writing or beta-ing stories beforehand would be helpful, and of course, if you are currently a reader of my stories, that is a bonus!

Cheers!

Philosophy Blue

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Huntress11
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Panel of Betas/Advisors? 6 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 4
I would be glad to help if you still looking for help.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.