Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Currently Seeking A New Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: Currently Seeking A New Beta
KeikoTakataxx12
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Currently Seeking A New Beta 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi everyone!

My name is Keiko and I'm currently searching for a new Beta to help revise my story and any future stories.

There are some things that I need help with since my recent Beta has been overcome with a sudden urge to be MIA. The story I'm writing is called Cause And Effect (Up for a name change if any are suggested)

There are some missing elements in my plot that I wanna explain further into the story but I guess I could explain them in the beginning. But I need help doing that.

If you'd like to be my Beta please PM me. We'll see if you can help me because I'm officially swamped with negative reviews and insomnia.

I can discuss the story plot with you.

I NEED HELP!

Sincerely,

KeikoTakataxx12

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Deana
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Currently Seeking A New Beta 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I would love to help if I can. I like the way your writing this story and write it the way you want to. Are all of the negative comments on FF and are you getting them here?

Logged Logged
KeikoTakataxx12
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Currently Seeking A New Beta 7 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Most of them. The only reason I still post on FF is because my friend doesn't get on here and she use to be my beta. Plus I don't just write Sesshome fabrication. I'm working on chapter 6 now since no one wants me to stop. So if you wanna pm me you can.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.