Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
In Need of a Stalwart Beta
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: In Need of a Stalwart Beta
I Agree
Whelp
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
In Need of a Stalwart Beta 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 11
Hello! It be me 'I Agree.'

I'm in need of a Beta, since it's becoming increasingly clear to me that I'm not going to do it on my own. Urg, laziness. And I would just respond to the posts that are put up in this forum, but unfortunately there's kind of a problem. With me that is.

I get offended and defensive when people correct what I write. I shouldn't, I know, it's stupid, but that's the way I am. I'm not confrontational about it, but if I don't like what a person has done to correct my story, I honestly won't post it in its 'corrected' form. If someone Beta'd my story they'd have to explain why they made the changes they did. A short explanation would be fine as long as I knew the person knew what they were talking about.

Also, I would prefer the beta to have more experience than I do (not saying much to be honest), to be older than I am (currently 20), and to be able to kick my butt into gear when he/she thinks I'm being pigheaded or putting off my writing.

I didn't just want to respond to a post without being able to warn the person volunteering their services. That would be horrible of me. So if someone who was brave enough could please Beta for me, that would be completely and honestly wonderful. I'd love you forever.

Please Regard Me Kindly,
I Agree

Logged Logged

Im never going to do that again until next week....

I iz the Master Agreer of Dokuga Island with my O.K. Stamp of Yes!
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
ITL
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:In Need of a Stalwart Beta 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 19
Hey I Agree,

OK I can help you with some of that. I am good with catching a lot of grammatical errors, and spelling errors, and as for making things sound better if I can I will and I normally give good reasons as to why I changed it...the only thing is that i don't have more experience than you I am only 18!..if you would like my help just PM me on here!

OH and I am also good at helping people get inspired to write, i can help with ideas if your muse decides to go on vacation!

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2008/12/21 23:00 By inu_tiger_luver_393. Reason: forgot a part! whoops my bad! lol

And my wonderful Icon was made by the equally wonderful Danyealle Myst
Fluffy
Pup
graphgraph
Re:In Need of a Stalwart Beta 15 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 2
I would like to help.

Although I can't help you with the age thing (I am only 14 myself), My father is a great writer, and my family is good with gramatical errors, spellings, ect. ect.

I can kick your butt to get you into gear (I'm good at helping with inspiration and such), and I can tell you every reason as to why you would be wrong on a mistake.

Please let me know if you would like my help. I'm fairly new (the account is not, but my writings are) but I've written for a while for other fan sites.

Thank you.
-FluffySesshomaruTail-
P.s. Please don't just blow me off because of my age.

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.