Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
TEMPORARY Beta Needed!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: TEMPORARY Beta Needed!
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
TEMPORARY Beta Needed! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 60
Hello everyone!

As the title suggests, I need someone to edit for me temporarily. My full-time beta is Stella Mira, but she has been very ill and unable to assist me. While I have uploaded unedited versions at least three chapters to two of my stories, I really would like a second pair of eyes for my upcoming chapter to Inescapable (Rated MA). The chapters are roughly 10K, so in my opinion, those chapters are too long to go without a second pair of eyes. Even I make mistakes, so if someone is willing to edit this new chapter for me, that would be mush appreciated.

I need someone who has a firm grasp on the English language and grammar though you don't have to be a native speaker.

I am ALMOST finished writing this chapter, so any takers?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nicole
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:TEMPORARY Beta Needed! 9 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 154
I'd be willing to beta for you - I was actually thinking of offering my services the other day. I am a teacher and have taught grammar, so I like to think I've got a decent grasp on it

If you PM me, we can discuss details.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.