Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Please Sign For StarCrossed ^_^
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Please Sign For StarCrossed ^_^
Anna V
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Please Sign For StarCrossed ^_^ 10 Years ago Karma: 2
I don't know if I am breaking any rules by posting this, so if I am I am sorry!

Star-Crossed is up for rather it will be renewed or cancelled, with 3 episodes remaining to the first season they won't be able to wrap it up in just one season.
So please I ask that you sign this petition on Change.org in hopes that the CW & CBS will take notice and renew it for another season! ^_^ thank you all!

www.change.org/petitions/cw-network-mark-pedowitz-cbs-corporation-renew-star-crossed-for-a-second-season

Logged Logged

~*Anna V*~
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Please Sign For StarCrossed ^_^ 10 Years ago Karma: 57
I've never seen it, though on googling the show it reminds me a little too much of Twilight with aliens from outer-space instead of shiny Vampires.

>.>.

Not my cup of tea, although I did like Roswell when that was on back in the day which also reminds me of this.

I'm just not a fan of the teenagery romances.

If they were a third of the epicness of Shakespeare's 'The Taming of the Shrew' and 'Much Ado About Nothing' I'd consider reading and or watching them.

The only other romance of this type I liked on air was the 87' series of 'Beauty and the Beast' with a lion-faced Beast Vincent and his human-girlfriend Catherine.

~ Pyre
P.S: So my apologies but I won't be signing the petition. I've never seen the series so it's kind of a moot point.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Please Sign For StarCrossed ^_^ 10 Years ago Karma: 60
This is just my thoughts on the subject but...if a show is being canceled, isn't it because the ratings are low since it's not very popular?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.