Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Did you do a Senior Prank?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Did you do a Senior Prank?
KEdakumi
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Did you do a Senior Prank? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 56
I don't know how it is for other countries, but many high schools in the US have a tradition that in their senior year of school, that the classmates participate in a 'prank' of some sort.

Like letting 5 chickens loose in the school and having them numbered 1,2,3,4,6 or TP-ing the principle's car... generally something harmless but the students can do their evil laugh at the end of the day.

Did anyone see this? Senior Prank Gone Wild

They arrested 62, including 24 adults. Some of the students were laughing as they were arrested.

This was nuts.

So I was just wondering, did you participate in a senior prank?

Logged Logged

The administrator has disabled public write access.
bookgirl813
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:Did you do a Senior Prank? 9 Years, 12 Months ago Karma: 76
Unfortunately, we didn't have such a thing. If anyone did anything that was considered poor taste or pull pranks would be excluded from walking during graduation ceremonies.

We did have a Senior Ditch Day. We were given a lecture about acting maturely, blah, blah, blah, but someone, SOMEONE, had to stick his butt out the window of the bus and moon everyone. Needless to say, he didn't walk with the rest of the class.

A class prank would have been pretty cool.

Logged Logged
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Did you do a Senior Prank? 9 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 60
No, I did not participate in my senior prank and let me tell you I am so glad I didn't because my fellow seniors did something totally disgusting and it was not funny at all. Basically they took cow manure flung it around the halls and smeared it on doors and windows. That was just gross and i felt bad for the maintenance crew for having to clean it up.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.