Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Yoru Musume 2014 Auditions
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Yoru Musume 2014 Auditions
SakuraAngel1
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Yoru Musume 2014 Auditions 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5

Hello everyone!

I, as well as Leah, another choreographer, are currently holding auditions for a new dance team that will perform at the Youmacon Anime Covention in Michigan.

So far the entries that we have recieved are great, but before the audition deadline is here, I figured that I should reach out to the Doukuga community, just in case there was anyone interested in auditioning.

Yoru Musume is a dance cover group that will be covering J-Pop dances from Hello!Project and will be led by two choreographers that were former leaders of other dance teams.

Just this morning, we have hired a photographer for our official photoshoots and last week, we have made a deal with a seamstress who will be producing all of our costumes. Everything has been paid for and booked as of now, except for the videographer, which will be documenting our pratices and stage performances.

This audition will be for the 1st Generation and we are aiming to rival the elite J-Pop dance cover teams like Nicopi, Morning MusuMen, etc.

So, as extravagant and expensive as it sounds, we're pretty tame compared to the others, LOL!

No dance experience is necessary and no worries about paying for anything.

As long as you are committed and believe that you could show up to scheduled practices, then feel free to apply!

For more information, please check out our new Facebook Page: m.facebook.com/yorumusume?id=578753588898787&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fyorumusume&_rdr

If you have any questions, I would be more than happy to answer them!

Good luck, applicants!

Logged Logged

Thanks for your support! Keep it coming~!

****OFFICIAL WEBSITE****

sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com/index.html
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Yoru Musume 2014 Auditions 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 11
I love Morning Musame and some other bands! I'd love to participate but can't cuz of health and location! lol, good luck with running things!

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
SakuraAngel1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Yoru Musume 2014 Auditions 10 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 5
It's okay, Dearie~!

I'm going to be flying back and forth from Florida to attend practices and performances whenever I am able to. I know that everyone won't be able to do this, but I'm still extending an open invitation for everyone in the USA and neighboring countries~

We hope to do our first photoshoot in June/July and possibly releasing a Photobook shortly after, maybe at Youmacon.

But we would love your support and if you would like to stay updated on our activities, please be sure to check out our Facebook page!

~*~*~

*Videographer has been hired! Now everything is set!

29 days left before the audition deadline!

Logged Logged

Thanks for your support! Keep it coming~!

****OFFICIAL WEBSITE****

sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com/index.html
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.