Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Firefox?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Firefox?
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Hi! I tried to go online this morning, and Firefox came up, but it froze up my computer and I had to turn off the power to get Firefox to shut down and let me use the computer. It worked fine last night. So, just wondering... Has anyone else had issues with Firefox today?

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
wonderbug
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 7
Yep, I've been having issues too. Keeps not responding so I have to force-quit to unfreeze my computer.

I thought it was because I had my internet connection reset this morning, but if you're having problems that makes me wonder if a re-install is in order, since Chrome and IE work fine for me...

Logged Logged
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 277
It's been working fine for me, both at home and at the office. I don't recall any updates recently either... I have no clue what might have caused yours to glitch.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Thanks, guys. I re-installed Firefox, and it seems to be working now. Wonder what happened...

Logged Logged
knifethrower
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 78
Wow, doing it again. Dang.

Logged Logged
Sarah C
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 35
I've been having trouble for a few days now. When I use FireFox on my laptop to look at dokuga, it says that there is no site configured at the address. I tried testing Firefox on my work desktop and had no issue. It is a very weird error.

Logged Logged
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 52
I don't use Firefox for just these reasons. I got so very tired of fighting with my computer that I just stopped using it. Than one day my son brings me a new browser to use and I have used it for the last 2 years with no problems so maybe for those of you that use firefox and get frozen you should try Google Chrome. www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/browser/#brand=CHMB&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-sk&utm_medium=ha

You can find google chrome here if your interested.

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 91
Chrome is a good browser, honestly, I'm not going to say otherwise. HOWEVER, if you're on an older machine, you're going to have the same problems you do with Firefox. Both browsers have memory leak problems that older machines just cannot take. The newer ones are able to because of the power they have. I've heard Opera is about the best when it comes to working on older machines. Safari--I didn't like Safari, honestly. Opera is easy to use.

I'm going to take a flier and guess that might be the issue with the two that posted above because mine will do something similar if I have it open for a while.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:Firefox? 10 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Usually my Firefox works just fine. It's lame Internet Explorer that always gave me problems so I don't use it anymore.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.