Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Re: Spark Updates!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Re: Spark Updates!
Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re: Spark Updates! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 37
I was checking out the Spark site and I found some wonderful stories, however it seems that most of those stories have been abandoned. The most current update I saw was from 2008. Does any of the authors for those stories still update, or have they reposted them here on Dokuga? I am interested to know because I would like to continue reading them.

Some of the stories I have read and is interested in finishing if they are here on Dokuga and have been updated. Are as follows:

You have returned to me by Chicke.

Primal by Rhiannonofthemoon.

Strength in the weak by Kurau Nozetsumei.

Patience thy name is Sesshomaru by Keva

For the man you love by Historian.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re: Spark Updates! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
The A Single Spark archive went into read-only mode in April of 2008. That was the last time anyone was able to update anything on the site, as it shut down shortly thereafter. Miss Kagura rolled the archive - consisting of the fanart and the stories - into Dokuga so that we didn't lose all the excellent fanfiction that was hosted there.

The "Spark" link you have here does not link to an active site. You will not ever see anything updated on that archive, as it is just a compilation of the stories and fanart.

If any of the authors created accounts on Dokuga, that is where any of their work would have been updated. Many of them continued to update on ff.net, so you might try there as well.

Hope this helps!

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Moonlight Silk
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re: Spark Updates! 10 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 37
Thank you, but I must say although it is a little redundant; It is sad that the site shut down. I will try to search for the authors on Dokuga and on FFnet, although the authors sometimes use different pen names on the various sites, thus making it a bit difficult to locate them and their stories.

Ps: I am happy that Miss Kagura rolled the archive - consisting of of the fanart and the stories into Dokuga. Fantastic! The stories that I have read are really great!

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.