Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
I'm drawing a blank..
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: I'm drawing a blank..
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
I'm drawing a blank.. 11 Years ago Karma: 11
I'm writing a story as a prize for someone over on DA and I'm drawing a blank at what Sesshomaru and InuYasha should be saying.

They've been fighting but really smack talking for hours and I have no idea how there conversation could go where in the end Kagome sits InuYasha.

Can you guys give me a prompt or some ideas? I'm totally lost

Logged Logged

Supermangageek23 is Bucket 88.5 in Dokugas Bucket Brigade
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:I'm drawing a blank.. 11 Years ago Karma: 57
>.> Prolly depends on the context of the argument. I mean Inuyasha can be a bit of a brick when it comes to being 'emotionally sensitive' especially towards being 'polite'. He's a bit of the gruff 'Shud Up!' sort though he does have ears and knows how to use them. Sesshy I think needs empathy training, or just Rin around being cute and adorable, she melts his iciness like a pot of boiling water thrown on an ice-cube.

Well if you want Inuyasha 'sitted' ten feet into a crater I would suggest maybe him making an inappropriate remark to Kagome about her 'touchy-feely' humanness, maybe that she'd too soft, forgiving, and kind, and wouldn't understand the complexities of Youkai smack-down politics. I mean if he is arguing with Sesshy for a lengthy amount of time it's more than likely a bunch of male-macho-youkai-bluffing to see who has the bigger hairier chest. They are canine-like. Dogs posture all the time.

I can't really offer much else without knowing the context of the argument so moi is throwing in random ideas.

If it helps great, if not than I totally lack helpfulness right now XD.

~ Pyre
P.S: You'll figure it out just have patience.

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm drawing a blank.. 11 Years ago Karma: 11
Well I guess the context is mainly just the groups run into each other and then the two begin fighting and then it sorta just falls into more smack talk and Kagome standing on the side waiting to interfere. But I like your idea of the youkai macho mainly thing.

Logged Logged

None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:I'm drawing a blank.. 11 Years ago Karma: 57
supermangageek23 wrote:
Well I guess the context is mainly just the groups run into each other and then the two begin fighting and then it sorta just falls into more smack talk and Kagome standing on the side waiting to interfere. But I like your idea of the youkai macho mainly thing.

Kewl and hilarious! XD Now all I can imagine is Kagome having to draw a line in the dirt under a favourite tree that the brothers are fighting over. Marking territory maybe I dunno. I can just imagine Kagome playing referee to keep Sesshy and Inuyasha from having fisticuffs outside of verbal sparring, like no violence round the younger members of the group namely Rin or Shippo. Kagome = Feudal Era verbal Fax Machine carrying messages back and forth between the feuding brothers to keep the peace. Yups that would make her blue in the face, especially if she had to 'edit' Inuyasha's oratory to remove curse words and make the context more civil.

Inuyasha: "You tell that arrogant prat to go eat his..."
Kagome *walks over to Sesshy*: "Inuyasha says Hi".

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
mangageek
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:I'm drawing a blank.. 11 Years ago Karma: 11
Pyreite wrote:

Kewl and hilarious! XD Now all I can imagine is Kagome having to draw a line in the dirt under a favourite tree that the brothers are fighting over. Marking territory maybe I dunno. I can just imagine Kagome playing referee to keep Sesshy and Inuyasha from having fisticuffs outside of verbal sparring, like no violence round the younger members of the group namely Rin or Shippo. Kagome = Feudal Era verbal Fax Machine carrying messages back and forth between the feuding brothers to keep the peace. Yups that would make her blue in the face, especially if she had to 'edit' Inuyasha's oratory to remove curse words and make the context more civil.

Inuyasha: "You tell that arrogant prat to go eat his..."
Kagome *walks over to Sesshy*: "Inuyasha says Hi".

~ Pyre[/quote]

That is absolutely hilarious!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.