Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Doom and waffles... just sayin'
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Doom and waffles... just sayin'
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Doom and waffles... just sayin' 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Greetings from Phishbon3s.

It is that time again. The time that causes the whole of fandom to shudder in terror, doom and waffles.... Yes, friends, it is nearly the phishy's birthday. And on Wednesday the 30th, I will assend to level 32. Who knows what new skills will be learned at this level? Will my charisma points go up? Will I finally be able to unlock my assassin's skill level? Or will I evolve? Will someone push "B" before it's too late?

But alas and alack, the phishy will be spending the next few days in a cabin in the woods.... What will she meet there? Raccoons? Opos? Walkers? Deadites? Killer redneck zombie family? Killer college kids? Ya never know!!!

So keep a prayer in your hearts for me, the hubby and the cat... Heck, sacrifice a bucket of extra crispy chicken in a plea to the kamis that my art isn't sucked outta my brains by alien slugs. And I will see my lovely Dokugians later!

(I'm gonna try to do some chat soon, soooo many new Dokuga meat to corrupt... )

*Giggle*

Later days!
~phishbon3s

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Doom and waffles... just sayin' 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 19
Wishing you a early happy birthday, phishy! Hope it's an awesome one!

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
phishbon3s
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Doom and waffles... just sayin' 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 31
Kayelyn wrote:
Wishing you a early happy birthday, phishy! Hope it's an awesome one!

Many thanks, Kayelyn!

Logged Logged

When he heard a sound which was bitter sound and a sweet sound all at once, which began like hello and ended like goodbye. ~ The Storyteller

“And then, Dave made an improvised megaphone by using a squirrel, some strings and a megaphone.”
- The Narrator from Dave the Barbarian

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.