Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
A Prayer.....
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: A Prayer.....
Kat
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 52
During this holiday season we mourn the loss of 20 children and 6 adults in the massacre of Innocents at Sandy Hook elementary school in Connecticut just days ago. Please offer your thoughts and prayers for the parents and families of these lost souls....

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 277
Alternatively, for those who may be uncomfortable with the thought of prayer, per se, please feel free to offer your heartfelt condolences, sympathy and thoughts for those who are facing this horrible tragedy. Just, please, do not attach this event to any agenda you may feel it promotes, i.e., gun control, religion, etc.

I'm sure there isn't a person in this community who hasn't been horrified and deeply saddened by this travesty, especially at this time of the year. If you wish, use this space to express those feelings and your support of the community of Newtown, Connecticut.

For me, these beautiful children, and the adults who gave their lives to see them safe, are not far from my thoughts. I don't think there is a parent alive who did not hug their children a little tighter after hearing of this horror. I happen to count among those I know and love a great many educators - my deepest sympathy is with them as well.

~~Wiccan~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Chie
Time Traveler
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 156
I was horrified to hear the news. We've had a few school shootings in my country too the past few years and such tragedies are a huge shock every time. I think this one was particularly bad since so many of the victims were so young.

My most sincere, heartfelt empathy for the families and for the community, and condolences for such a severe loss. May they keep their faith and find the strength to carry on with life.

Logged Logged
The Norrington
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 3
My prayers for the families, my condolences to them all. Know my heart broke when I heard the news. Those poor babies. Those poor teachers. Those poor parents, and siblings, grandparents.

We are with you, Connecticut.

Logged Logged

BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 60
I'm deeply saddened by this news. All those small children gone and right before the holidays...at least they are in heaven and can no longer be witness to such violence.

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Wunderberry
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 17
I'm a very indifferent, a lot of the times pretty cold on the outside but even this was a little stunning to me. My heart goes out to all afected by this and I hope that they may be able to find a little happiness soon.

Logged Logged

BlackInuPup
Whelp
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 9
When I heard it on the news I couldn't help but wanting to cry. Those poor people and little ones. I pray in hope that the families find peace.

Logged Logged

Kae
Pup
graphgraph
Re:A Prayer..... 11 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 2
I live in Connecticut, about 20 minutes from Sandy Hook. When I heard this I was appalled. What could possibly possess someone to point a gun at a six year old and pull the trigger, let alone 20 of them? It just breaks my heart. My love and support goes out to all those affected by this horrible loss. I don't know any of them personally but may they find peace.

Logged Logged

When life gives you lemons, make grape juice! Then watch the world trying to figure out how you did it. It\'s hilarious!

I claimed Shippo\'s Foxfire in the Claim Game!!
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.