Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
50 shades of grey
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: 50 shades of grey
Nu-u
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
50 shades of grey 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
i was wondering if anyone read the book 50 shades of grey. for some reason reading this book reminds me of reading a fanfiction. not only that but mr. grey and anna reminds me of sesshomaru and kagome. does anyone feel the same?

Logged Logged

R.I.P Raven Wright beloved sister
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Anna
Pup
graphgraph
Re:50 shades of grey 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Well, considering that it was originally a fanfic for the Twilight universe, I'm not surprised you feed that way! I'm not quite sure about the entire Mr.Grey/Sess Anna/Kags part, as I think the personas portrayed in 50 Shades are very stereotypical of the fanfiction world. I actually have very strong worded feelings about 50 Shades, but this is neither the time nor place

Logged Logged
Nu-u
Pup
graphgraph
Re:50 shades of grey 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
still good smut lol

Logged Logged

R.I.P Raven Wright beloved sister
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:50 shades of grey 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 57
I'd sooner go for a dose of anything written by Tolkien, Stephen King, or J.K Rowling since I'm not a great fan of smut or teenage angst. I only really liked the wolves from the Twilight series, the rest not so much, but to each their own.

O_o though 50 Shades was based off of a Twilight fanfic?

>.> Well that certainly explains a few things.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:50 shades of grey 11 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 91
Yes, it was a Twilight fanfic called Master of the Universe by the name Snow Queen IceDragon or something like that(not sure of the spacing on the name there). It was posted on fanfiction.net for a long time before she pulled it, self published then it was picked up by a publishing house.

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
BelovedStranger
Shikon Miko
graphgraph
Re:50 shades of grey 11 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 60
Am I the only on who thinks the Twilight series and Fifty Shades of Grey need to focus more on the plot?

Logged Logged

~BelovedStranger~
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.