Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D
Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Hello!

Wasn't sure if we were able to post about other fandoms like Rurouni Kenshin... But I was curious to know since a few of my friends likes Inuyasha and RK.

Anyways, for those of you who likes RK, Kenshin and Kaoru teenager/college (sorry, High School-college) setting, I'm recommending a fic!
www.fanfiction.net/s/2389921/1/When-The-World-Revolves-Around-You

Pretty good one too. It was probably one of the first I've read in that fandom!

-- edit

It's very Hana Yori Dango type, but with a twist as all of them are. It's rather enjoyable for anyone who is interested in taking a peek!

Also, this pairing is very much like SessxKag ... so I was kinda just wondering...

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/05 21:27 By Jade R. Rayne.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
YES I AM! : waves :

This is the other only fandom I write for :3
So, here I go! : click :

Logged Logged

Jade R. Rayne
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 3
Yay!

It's not the best writing I've read in that fandom, but it's still pretty good!

Logged Logged
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Kenshin was the first fandom that I got into. It's also the reason why I fell for Sessh and Kags so much.
If you want a fic that will glue you to your compy, look up Jane Drew's "Frozen Moonlight". Now, it's not a completed fic,but, it's still worth the read. I also recommend anything Linay.
Indygodusk's "The Slumbering City" and "Hakama Dake" are also wonderful. What I love, love about FF.N is that you can look up other member's Favorites. If I find a story I like, I then go through their Favorite stories and authors to find out what they liked.
I especially like going back in time when nothing new seems to grab my attention.
Same thing goes with Sessh/Kag fics. Anyway, if you get a chance, read "Frozen Monlight" because this was the first fic my daughter had me read, as I wasn't an avid reader of anything. This fic got me thirsting for more and more and although my daughter has gone on to so many other fandoms, I seem to only desire these two. Sessh/ Kags being my ultimate favorite.

Logged Logged
None
Time Traveler
graphgraph
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 57
I remember that fandom, mainly from reading odd fanfics here and there though I haven't read the manga (if there is one), and or seen any of the anime. I know it is animated, seen the shorts, but not the actual show itself. I got into Inuyasha via fanfiction and not the manga or the anime too, but I do remember reading some Kenshin ficlets about a red-headed samurai with a scar on his face >.>, it's been a few years. If this one is the same I think but I can't be really sure XD.

The ficlets I came across were good even thought I knew next to nothing about the actual canon and fanon stuff behind it. Engaging writing styles is mainly what glued me to some fanfictions like some in the Inuyasha fandom. I cannot recall what ficlets they were, apologies, but the pieces I recall were on FFNet, though they may have since been removed and what not.

They were very good though I know that much.

~ Pyre

Logged Logged
Tana_san
Pup
graphgraph
User Online Now Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 2
Pyriete... You are correct about it being about a red headed samurai who had a scar on his face...Do try and go to your Public Library and ask for the Rurouni Kenshin aniame and I'm quite positive you'll really like it.
Oh and just for future info...if you want to see an aniame or tv series, movies, etc. check the Library first. They can even send out of state if they themselves don't have what you want. You do have to have a current library card. My daughter checks out ALOT of stuff before she decides whether or not she wants to buy series for her own collection.
Oh and yes, Kenshin is in paperback books also. My daughter takes me to places like Borders and Barnes and Noble...besides the library so I can cozy up in a chair and read while she book hunts.

Logged Logged
JeniNeji
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Any Rurouni Kenshin fans? :D 11 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 21
Tana_san wrote:
Kenshin was the first fandom that I got into. It's also the reason why I fell for Sessh and Kags so much.
If you want a fic that will glue you to your compy, look up Jane Drew's "Frozen Moonlight". Now, it's not a completed fic,but, it's still worth the read. I also recommend anything Linay.
Indygodusk's "The Slumbering City" and "Hakama Dake" are also wonderful. What I love, love about FF.N is that you can look up other member's Favorites. If I find a story I like, I then go through their Favorite stories and authors to find out what they liked.
I especially like going back in time when nothing new seems to grab my attention.
Same thing goes with Sessh/Kag fics. Anyway, if you get a chance, read "Frozen Monlight" because this was the first fic my daughter had me read, as I wasn't an avid reader of anything. This fic got me thirsting for more and more and although my daughter has gone on to so many other fandoms, I seem to only desire these two. Sessh/ Kags being my ultimate favorite.

Those written by Ravyn, reflecting , Linay, lossehelin and Angie-san are also really good.

Logged Logged

Last Edit: 2012/10/06 23:33 By JeniNeji.

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.