Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Problem accessing AFF?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Problem accessing AFF?
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Problem accessing AFF? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
I'm having a problem accessing AFF. The link takes me to a GoDaddy site, where it says the domain name expired on 09/13/12 and is pending renewal or deletion. Is anyone else getting this, or is it my browser being persnickity again?

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Problem accessing AFF? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
It's not you. We have a problem. We're working to get the site up as fast as we can so just have some patience please! * I woke up less than 15 minutes ago and am just getting filled in as to what's wrong so... ACK!*

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Kayelyn
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Problem accessing AFF? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 19
It's not just you, Tenchi. I kept getting routed to godaddy.com as well.

Logged Logged

I write to tell stories. I believe that there a some professions in the world that will last forever: doctor or a nurse, teacher, builder and a storyteller. I write also to become myself, more so day by day. Writing is a way to shape out visible and invisible, in myself as well as in the world.
Eppu Nuotio
tenchi no mai
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:Problem accessing AFF? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 60
Thanks, Danyealle and Kayelyn. My first thoughts are always, ACK! I've done something wrong!

Logged Logged

Save the Earth...it\\\'s the only planet with chocolate! (Seen on a bumpersticker)
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Problem accessing AFF? 11 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 91
OK, for those wanting to know what's going on, here is AFFs FB link... www.facebook.com/AdultFanFiction?ref=stream you have to be 18+ to access it, obviously. They are updating everything as soon as they know something. So, keep an eye on that

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.