Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
My thank you to Dokuga and my readers...
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: My thank you to Dokuga and my readers...
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
My thank you to Dokuga and my readers... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
In my newest release, this is going to be my dedication. I wanted to share it with all of you because Dokuga, my readers and Tenchi mean a great deal to me. Y'all rock and are the best! And, yeah, the name Dokuga is going into real print! Thank you, all! You are the best!

Dedication

To Grey:
Who's always been my biggest fan.
Love you, hun, you are the best there is!

To Tenchi:
The best beta in the world.
She takes on anything I send her, no matter how strange, and does wonders with it without batting an eyelash.
Love you, woman!
You're the best!

To AdultFanFiction and Dokuga:
Both sites are the best there is and
give me a home that I adore posting on.
Not to mention a fan base that, sometimes, when the going is hard with something, gives me the push I need to keep going.
Keep up the awesome work and you both are the best,
both the staff and the readers!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
WiccanMethuselah
Admin
graphgraph
Re:My thank you to Dokuga and my readers... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 277
Again, I cannot thank you enough for taking the time and space to recognize Dokuga in the dedication of your newest book!!! What a terrific tribute to both the site and your fans here... we will be immortalized in print now!

I, for one, am so happy that these things are working out for you. I kinda get that "I knew her when... " feeling when I look back over the years I've known you and your work. Your perseverance at both honing your craft, as well as getting it published, makes you one of my author-heroes. Your ever-present willingness to help out here makes you a valued friend. Your penchant for mutually sharing our various triumphs and roadblocks has made you a DEAR friend.

Long may the muses smile upon you, dear friend. My only regret is that we don't have Miss K close by to get her take on it - but we both know how thrilled she'd be, don't we?

I'm so excited about your new book and can't wait to see it in print... do be sure to let us know when it's out, 'k?

One more time... THANKS YOU!!!!!!

(L)
~~me~~

Logged Logged

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"The foolish and the dead alone never change their opinion.\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
- James Russell Lowell 1864

Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My thank you to Dokuga and my readers... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
We love you, too, D-sama . . . . . now only if we can get you to stop posting about spiders -_-

Logged Logged
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:My thank you to Dokuga and my readers... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 91
Thank you both! And, yeah, Wiccan, I wish Miss K could see this. Makes me miss her all the more that I can't share it with her.

And, Freya? Where is the fun in NOT posting about spiders?????

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
Freya Ishtar
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:My thank you to Dokuga and my readers... 11 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 39
*heavy sigh*

Logged Logged
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.