Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Reviewer Appreciation
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Reviewer Appreciation
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
I think I can speak for everyone who writes fanfiction when I say that good reviews can brighten one's day! I don't know if this is at all feasible, but I would like to suggest a way to recognize, and honor those lovely readers who take the extra time to leave reviews.

I don't know if we could do something where we give them a banner, or some other type of recognition. Even if we just use this thread to say thanks, I think it would be a good idea to recognize the people who have taken the time to leave an encouraging remark, a heartfelt bit of praise, or an honest, but gentle critique.

For me at least, these people have made all of the work worth while, and encouraged me to continue even when I did not feel like it.

Mutnodjmet
hikari hime
K,T,M
joyouki
BeautifulMorningSun
Lil Kit
Danie
Lady Scheherazadea
HeartSpasm
wawa
UtterChaos247
lizze
WhiteRose-Kurama

These people have been some of my most prolific reviewers. Some of them having read, and reviewed more than one of my stories. Most notably amoung them, is WhiteRose-Kurama. She has read two of my stories, and reviewed on nearly every single chapter. And K,T,M, who followed me from A Single Spark, and has continued to read and review.

I don't know if all of these readers have accounts here on Dokuga or not. All I know is that on this site, they have been leaving wonderful comments, and encouraging me to continue my work. I hope I haven't missed anyone, but if I did, please let me know!

To each and every one of you, I give my heartfelt thanks!

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
I agree Lady Sianna there are at least five or six reviewers that i would love to recognize. If you want i could make a banner.

Logged Logged
Mistress Sianna
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 26
That'd be great! I just think it would be nice to honor those readers who inspire, and encourage us! If you have any further suggestions on how we would distribute the banners, I'd love to hear them. Or read them I should say.

I have no idea how to go about it.

Logged Logged

Pfft! I was gonna stop procrastinating, but I never got around to it.
Hairann
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 54
What if we have the writers who want to join in submit, let's say their, top three reviewers. As in they gave the best reviews and a link for where to find the review. Then we can have all the writers that submitted, or all who wants to if ya want, vote on who is the best reviewer.

Then make banners for the top three votes and they can either place them on their account here, if they have one, or wherever else they do such as FF.net.

And just go with the basic voting idea.

Logged Logged

I claimed Tenseiga`s resurrection power!
Nobody
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 0
that would be interesting i like the idea hairann

Logged Logged
Mikaela
Pup
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 8
My best reviewers are Tana_san, snowbird, attackedbyangrysocks, BeautifulMorningSun, Nobody, and LC Rose. They always encourage me to go on, and help me when I need it (especially Nobody, for the helping part). I'd give them the world, if I could!

Thank you, all of you!

Logged Logged
naqaashi
Shrine Girl
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 32
Wonderful thought, guys! Just the other day I was thinking I wanted to find a way to thank all my reviewers, and I'd thought of signing all their profile books to say thanks. I'm gonna do that anyway, but this idea is great, too!

My best reviewers (for the minute amount I've written upto now) are:

hikari hime
Aly
Akumi
helikesitheymikey

These guys are the principal ones from Dokuga....they've reviewed almost everything I wrote! I'll update this post with my best from FF.net soon...I still need to inform the poor things that I've officially revamped and shifted base....they're still waititng for updates there ::hangs head in shame::
...I'm a bad person.

Logged Logged

I claimed Sesshoumaru\'s dismembered left arm in the Dokuga Claim Game.

Master Weird-Outer of Dokuga. My tool of choice? A sentient sewing machine called Lord Ew that likes to spew technicoloured handkerchiefs embellished with the stuff that nightmares and crack-fics are made of.
Saholia
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 31
The reviewers I'd like to give thanks to are LC Rose, Nobody, and M.Waters! They're always encouraging me! Thanks!

Logged Logged
LC Rose
Supporter
graphgraph
Re:Reviewer Appreciation 15 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 39
My reviewers, on this site, that I wish to give a huge shout out to are Tana_san (who demands perfection and nothing else), SugarOo (who pounces with such glee--and will be sorely missed), and swasdiva (my review ego feeder--thanks, hon!). There are many more and I love them all, but I'm sure there's a limit here.

Logged Logged

~PPFT!~

Muses...cannot live with them, cannot kill them.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.