Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
So good I HAD to share!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: So good I HAD to share!
Sammi-Chan
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
So good I HAD to share! 12 Years ago Karma: 6
Well Iv'e been reading this Manga that reminds me quite a bit of Inuyasha (theme wise without demons) and allot like Sesshoumaru. Here's my summary of what i read. It's about a girl who happens to be a captain of a kendo/kumdo team who falls in love with a boy who she later finds out is her half sibling. a bunch of bad things happens and she falls into a body of water to awaken in a different era she ends up hiding her gender as a boy and becoming a mercenary. she meets a bunch of other guys and travels around helping/saving people. but ITS SO GREAT I HAD TO SHARE!!! If your bored and want a good read i highly recommend it!!

Saver

Here is the normal summary:
Lena Ha is a beautiful and tough girl who is the captain of the kendo team. She meets Hye-Min Kang, the son of the president of a big company in Korea, and the two seem to feel love at first sight. But when Lena learns that she and Hye-Min are half-siblings, she runs away and falls into a strange body of water. When Lena wakes up, she finds herself in a strange kingdom...and learns that she may be its only hope. Now Lena, disguised as Ley, is ready for many adventures.

Logged Logged

I CLAIMED NARAKU\\\'S TENTACLES IN THE DOKUGA CLAIM GAME!!!!!

The administrator has disabled public write access.
Tokahlia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So good I HAD to share! 12 Years ago Karma: 4
I gave you karma for sharing the awesomeness of this story.

I'm currently up to chapter 8 and my god. It's beautiful and awesome.

Just a quick heads-up, its a manhwa so you read from left to right. I tried reading the first page right to left and it made no sense at all, lol.

Logged Logged

I should probably get a signature.

Tokahlia
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So good I HAD to share! 12 Years ago Karma: 4
After spending three days reading 55 sixty + page chapters I'm sad to say I finished it.

WAI MUST YOU TEMPT ME TO WRITE FANFICTION? WHY PLUNNIES WHY?

The ending was the worst part of it, it was pretty rushed and all...

Logged Logged

I should probably get a signature.

Nyx
Pup
graphgraph
Re:So good I HAD to share! 12 Years ago Karma: 0
I started 2 days ago and I'm up to chapter 47. I went overboard during the weekend. I love it! Thanks for posting this!

Logged Logged

Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.