Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
ATTENTION ALL Authors!
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom Favoured: 1
TOPIC: ATTENTION ALL Authors!
Danyealle-sama
Supporter
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
ATTENTION ALL Authors! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 91
First, this link is MA only! We got this a week or so ago on AFF on our forum...
www2.adultfanfiction.net/forum/index.php/topic/31577-looking-for-talented-writers/page__pid__267278#entry267278
though we have plenty of Sess/Kags on AFF I thought you lot would like to see it. Now, I don't know the poster or anything about it so it's proceed at your own risk! However, I thought it was something all of you might be interested in.

Enjoy!

Logged Logged

Fun fact: All writers are crazy, to some degree. There is a reason for it -- actually making it through a novel almost requires it. If you love to read, then you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re continually benefitting from other people\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s craziness.-From Cracked
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Synyster Star
Inuyoukai
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL Authors! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 10
Thanks Dani for the heads up!

Logged Logged

banner made by me! Art was commissioned by me and done by Electrikfeather on deviantart.
GreyEcho
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL Authors! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 27
That sounds really interesting. Thanks for posting this link.

Logged Logged

I claimed Kagura`s awesome flying feather! Everyone should have one.
Aurora Antheia Raine
Daiyoukai
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL Authors! 11 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 24
OH - I remember her! She is (was?) a member of Dokuga a while back. She spoke non-stop about that project but then she suddenly disappeared. In any case, thanks Dany! :3

Logged Logged

SakuraAngel1
Pup
graphgraph
Re:ATTENTION ALL Authors! 11 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 5
Oh, wow~! Thank you for posting this here!

As of now, we currently need 2 more writers for this project in order for it to be completed. All of our voice actors are ready as well as our other 3 production teams, however everyone is waiting for the scripts.

We plan on releasing this series next month (hopefully) or possibly September. We need more writers to make the work load a bit lighter as well as faster. It's nothing too complicated, just script writing and idea-pitching.

Here is our official website: http://sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com

For those who do not want to click on the link in the first post because it's on a MA-rated site, here is the original message:

Hello, I'm Sakura Angel and I'm President of Sakura Angel Productions.

Currently, we are doing sound episodes for YouTube and iTunes with the anime series, InuYasha and we need writers to help us out with writing some of the episodes and commercials.

There are only going to be 20+ episodes for this season and they are only 7-10 minutes long. We are willing to split the episodes up to make things easier, and as for commercials, they will generally be 30-60 seconds long, so we need creative people to help us advertise!

We are mostly ready for this project to launch: we have a few voice actors, an art team and a production team, so now we need writers!

I have the outlines ready, so if you are interested, please let me know and I will email the packet to you.

I'm hoping to get ideas from the writers, because I'm not satisfied with the direction of the storyline and I hope that with your creativity, we can make the storyline even better!

I'm a writer, myself, but part of the reason why I'm also looking to build a writing team is because of a current writer's block I'm suffering from.

If you are wondering about the pairing, this will be Sess/Kag and the storyline will be slightly dark, but more PG-13-ish to gain a general audience.

I'd really appreciate your help in advance! If you have any questions, I'll be more than happy to answer them.

Thank you very much!

Sakura Angel
(President of Sakura Angel Productions)

Logged Logged

Thanks for your support! Keep it coming~!

****OFFICIAL WEBSITE****

sakuraangelproductions.weebly.com/index.html
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.