Dokuga Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Any other Inuyasha communities out there?
(1 viewing) 1 Guest
Go to bottom
TOPIC: Any other Inuyasha communities out there?
TamashaToko
Pup
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Any other Inuyasha communities out there? 12 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 7
Gah back before I got into Sess/Kag fanfic writing and all that good stuff and Inuyasha had just premiered on Adult Swim it seemed like there were Inuyasha forums and websites everywhere. I'm a roleplayer and Inuyasha is pretty much all I do anymore but good partners have been hard to come by so I'd really like to find an Inuyasha community where I can meet some people, and not only roleplaying I'd just like to find an awesome place in general to get some new internet friends and talk with people.

Anyone know any magical place that google isn't helping me find? Everything seems very inactive and it worries me ;_;

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Bird That Flies At Dawn
Taiyoukai
graphgraph
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Re:Any other Inuyasha communities out there? 12 Years, 2 Months ago Karma: 12
You're right, a lot of InuYahsa fansites have died. I'm surprised (and extremely glad) that Dokuga is still here. Places like Moonlight Flower are pretty much over. Even InuYasha Fanfiction isn't very popular and lively anymore. I've always wondered what other fansites out there are still up and running, but google isn't a very good help.

I also wonder about the roleplay thing as I have roleplayed a lot in the past. I don't understand why there isn't one here, but I can guess that it's for a good reason. I have never seen an InuYasha roleplay site. Ever. I have seen Twilight, Warriors, Hunger Games, but never have a seen one for InuYasha. It's actually quite strange. I don't know if an active one actually exists.

Logged Logged
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top

INUYASHA © Rumiko Takahashi/Shogakukan • Yomiuri TV • Sunrise 2000
No money is being made from the creation or viewing of content on this site, which is strictly for personal, non-commercial use, in accordance with the copyright.